3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I was waiting a few days to update my mod to see if the bug-fixed 1.15b would be leaked.
I updated it now since it is not forthcoming.

Biggest change I made is some editing to the coercion path sex scene and especially changed the ending dialog,
I mean what the actual fuck? I want what 3Diddly is smoking (or what he isn't smoking since he had a pneumonia)

You can find a link to my updated mod in my signature.
EDIT: or

Last edited:

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Wow....thanks thanks thanks very much man :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
I was waiting a few days to update my mod to see if the bug-fixed 1.15b would be leaked.
I updated it now since it is not forthcoming.

Biggest change I made is some editing to the coercion path sex scene and especially changed the ending dialog,
I mean what the actual fuck? I want what 3Diddly is smoking (or what he isn't smoking since he had a pneumonia)

You can find a link to my updated mod in my signature.
i can't find your SIGNATURE UPDATE LINK .... i'm still new here ... thanks

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
This mod added a lot of small nuances that were lost in the original game. Thanks 3diddly!

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
in the genre description is what of bestiality in there so I did not see anything of it or should it come yet?
but so far the game is really first class I think it's great I'm very excited to see what else is coming

plop974

Jul 25, 2017
in the genre description is what of bestiality in there so I did not see anything of it or should it come yet?
but so far the game is really first class I think it's great I'm very excited to see what else is coming
There was one scene with her father and their dog that was removed because of patreon new guidelines.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes