DimaR111

May 3, 2017
The game is as old as my dog, which he buried a long time ago! And the gameplay is a click of a button to watch video clips! Author! Go to school the puppy! Dick did not grow up! Show your grandmother she knows this game before you! Sorry for my French!

Last edited:

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
Japanese censor laws are so dumb....its fucking 2020...people are gonna make poor and depraved choices regardless...

Also downloaded this a deleted it almost immediately...it's that bad..

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
Wow, Scorpion company hasn't made any material in a while; nice to clear the dust off this old game which came out back 11 years ago.

Would have loved for them to make an Updated version or sequel to this

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
The game is as old as my dog, which he buried a long time ago! And the gameplay is a click of a button to watch video clips! Author! Go to school the puppy! Dick did not grow up! Show your grandmother she knows this game before you! Sorry for my French!
You should be sorry for your Engrish, too. I couldn't understand shit.

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
I can put up with basically everything except gore. Those guts are a bit of a turn off but I will venture forth for science seeing as they are where they are meant to be!

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
Nope, there is a voice actor and she sounds way too young. FYI - there is no scat, that brown stuff in the first preview image is actually a sort of studded leather cock ring.