AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
did they fix the bit where if you talk to the werewolf after his introduction in his house it breaks and gives you dialogue and an item from a quest you haven't even done at that point?

Poganka

Apr 21, 2023
Помогите пожалуйста, никак понять не могу, где найти волчий табак? 2 штуки я нашел в канализации,а дальше как его найти? Застрял на этом моменте(

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Помогите пожалуйста, никак понять не могу, где найти волчий табак? 2 штуки я нашел в канализации,а дальше как его найти? Застрял на этом моменте(
All 4 wolf tabacco you will get in sewer. Do you get pass to go to south in sewer?
One in east room, one in first room in deep sewer, third in the southest room or near, and last in the rooms after the southest.

Last edited:

Poganka

Apr 21, 2023
All 4 wolf tabacco you will get in sewer. Do you get pass to go to south in sewer?
One in east room, one in first room in deep sewer, third in the southest room or near, and last in the rooms after the southest.
Спасибо, решил побегать еще по канализации и открыл для себя проход после комнаты где сцена с 2 грабителями. 2 часа я бегал и пытался разобраться с этой проблемой. Там просто проход очень неявный, на тупик больше смахивает...В любом случае помог, респект тебе

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Спасибо, решил побегать еще по канализации и открыл для себя проход после комнаты где сцена с 2 грабителями. 2 часа я бегал и пытался разобраться с этой проблемой. Там просто проход очень неявный, на тупик больше смахивает...В любом случае помог, респект тебе
Good.

I made a sewer map, maybe it will be useful to someone.

Reactions: jonas132

shugohakku

Aug 6, 2017
So i'm having a bit of an issue, dunno if somethings bugged out or if im just not finding where im supposed to go.
Currently stuck at this and I can't find how to get to this library. 1685640258321.png

shugohakku

Aug 6, 2017
So i'm having a bit of an issue, dunno if somethings bugged out or if im just not finding where im supposed to go.
Currently stuck at this and I can't find how to get to this library. View attachment 2667510
guess it just bugged out cause i restarted and got past it, but something else bugged out along the way in the orc fortress, good game, just too bad this stuff happens =/

sky55

Dec 5, 2021
Hello everyone.
I'm a developer of this game

Art inspired by sparrow, but im draw it myself.

I hope you're like it and i'm sorry if you see any language issue, cause english not my primary language
im having trouble with one of the puzzles i just cant figure it out its the ones with the levers Blue - 2 Red - 4 Green -3 and your english is very good

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KeiraQuest-0.9.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes