KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
A-ha! Got it. Now I know which switch turn on (359: miner'squest_4) for skipping that bug

Holy crap! All talking with that guy, Claudie is BUGGED! When I defeat 1st mine boss and start talking with Claudie automatically —the game is stuck.
The same.

H9

Mar 9, 2018
1689474982664.png so how do I get this event to play? I check the gallery and went through them all but non had this scene?

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
so how do I get this event to play? I check the gallery and went through them all but non had this scene?
As I remember, that scene in the new part of quest «New gang member» — but if you complete this quest earlier, you cannot get this scene.

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
A-ha! Got it. Now I know which switch turn on (359: miner'squest_4) for skipping that bug

Holy crap! All talking with that guy, Claudie is BUGGED! When I defeat 1st mine boss and start talking with Claudie automatically —the game is stuck.
Can you share a save after this shitty bugged quest? Or solution how to fix it, not to stuck after every dialogue with this dude?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Alt+Enter
Someone else gave me a tool that lets me freely resize it.
Alt+Enter forces my monitor to adjust and that's annoying to just play an RPGM game.
It means every time I switch windows or to my second monitor it takes a full second for it to adjust back.
Eh~

U[A]V

Jun 21, 2019
A new version has been released on Patreon and Boosty

Changelog:

- Added a new additional quest with Alice. To open it, you need to score a certain number of friendship points.

- Added a new additional quest with Marin. To open it, you need to score a certain number of friendship points.

- Added a new additional quest with Maurice in the stable. To open it, you need to score a certain number of friendship points, as well as go through the main plot to the end.

- Added the ability to move around locations on a horse. There are places for moving all over the map. To open this function, you need to complete a quest with Maurice in the stable

- Added a new quest with the training of a young mentor of slaves. To open it, you need to go through the main plot to the end.

- Added a scene of Alice and Keira where they drink the well-known white substance

- Added a scene with Alice where she is forcibly fucked by long tentacles

- Added Alice's scene with her ass training 1

- Added Alice's scene with her ass training 2

- Added a scene of Marin with goblins

- Added Keira's scene with the old man

- Added a Keira's scene with two bandits.

- Fixed a bug where the character got stuck in the mine boss's tent

- Fixed a bug where the character got stuck during a dialogue with Devlin in a tavern

- The balance of bosses has been changed, all bosses in the mine have been weakened by 2 times

- Now you can talk to Maurice 3 times a day, not 2 as before

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes