menden

Jan 9, 2023
someone help with this puzzle pls. I found the note with blue-2 red-4 green-3, i know i have to reset the switches with the big red buttons and have to reach 10 points but 2+4+3=9 so what is the meaning of the hint?

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
someone help with this puzzle pls. I found the note with blue-2 red-4 green-3, i know i have to reset the switches with the big red buttons and have to reach 10 points but 2+4+3=9 so what is the meaning of the hint?
How MANY switches of SOME colors do 10?

• Red Heart
Reactions: menden
Sep 12, 2021
Quick question to someone willing to answer: does this game have already content relating to (one or all): pregnancy, cum inflation, body expansion or tentacles?

AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018
is the mega download ker-fucked?

errors on startup saying missing VL Gothic font, so i add that file from online and the game opens, i use the arrow keys to navigate the menu and the game crashes saying missing audio sound. (se/cursor2)

edit: downloaded pixeldrain version, still the same errors/missing files.
edit2: xmas fun version also kicks up a fuss, something must be funky on my end, which is weird as i've never ran into an issue like this with rpgm games.
edit3: fixed - seems the vx ace RTP fucking necked itself randomly and reinstalling it fixed the issue.

Last edited:

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Anyone got a fix for this.
Android joiplay with latest packages installed
RTP issue, re-install it ⋮ (three-dot) --> Settings --> Clear Runtime Packages --> Launch game and follow JoiPlay instructions If it doesn't work, then long tap on game icon --> Settings --> Disable Prebuilt Path Cache --> Save

dinglers

Jan 29, 2022
RTP issue, re-install it ⋮ (three-dot) --> Settings --> Clear Runtime Packages --> Launch game and follow JoiPlay instructions If it doesn't work, then long tap on game icon --> Settings --> Disable Prebuilt Path Cache --> Save
Still same issue
I downloaded rtp xp 104e should i try another one?

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
I install Joiplay 1.20.023, Joiplay plugin for Rpg maker 1.20.25, RTP for RPGMaker VX Ace and all works.

Develing

Jul 16, 2017
i have a problem with the main story line, once i return back to the cave were keira is trapped.

after the dialoge i am suddenly invisible and can only walk and return to the traproom.
there are still the sprites of the characters but none are me, iam just some walking invisble.

i can switch back to the other room, but i only once was able to climb the ladder and then i couldnt do anything anymore.
i cant proceed with the story like this.

what can i do?
or is there a way to edit the save to "go around" it?
Try to finish this quest on version 0.9.7 and it will finish the quest. Seems like some bug only on 0.10. It will say that it is the last quest and teleport you near the house.

Reactions: n0pe
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes