88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Furries should be loved
Furry yes, but animals on the other hands it not for me.

That wolf it not humanoid it just a wolf and I do not go near him. Since ther nno option to disable bestiality. I can guess it forced one unavoideble.

Nillarin222

Mar 10, 2022
How can I open all the scenes in the gallery without completing quests? I don't have much time and I can't complete all the quests.

Sivarra

Sep 22, 2018
It shows me this error, not to sure how to solve it, as I've done all the following but it didn't help
image_2023-08-22_154608034.png

Mar 12, 2019
There is a bug at the point with alice's Question line, when we get the alcohol from the guand pour it on the tentacles. It freezes midway and it won't Proceed any further And i've tried saving beforehand and we're studying it back to the main mebut it doesn't work

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
ehm there seems to be a problem with the maurice questline, i am already over 20 relationship points but nothing got triggered.

also in devlins gallery one scene wont open. i thinks its the blowjob scene. i can do it but it wont show up in the gallery.

so it irks me more that i cant proceed with the maurice questline.
any ideas how i can solve this?

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
There is a bug at the point with alice's Question line, when we get the alcohol from the guand pour it on the tentacles. It freezes midway and it won't Proceed any further And i've tried saving beforehand and we're studying it back to the main mebut it doesn't work
I'm running into this problem also.
You pour the alcohol, and Alice moves 2 steps up automatically and turns left and the game freezes

Mr.Ch4ng

May 27, 2019
I'm running into this problem also.
You pour the alcohol, and Alice moves 2 steps up automatically and turns left and the game freezes
You need to be on the right side of the crridor when you trigger the cutscene. The dev didn´t think about different positions.

Reactions: Gerben02

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
i have a problem with the main story line, once i return back to the cave were keira is trapped.

after the dialoge i am suddenly invisible and can only walk and return to the traproom.
there are still the sprites of the characters but none are me, iam just some walking invisble.

i can switch back to the other room, but i only once was able to climb the ladder and then i couldnt do anything anymore.
i cant proceed with the story like this.

what can i do?
or is there a way to edit the save to "go around" it?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes