somebody95147

May 22, 2020
Is there any reason Rousseau doesn't get any scenes? The only one to my knowledge is the short bj from forever ago.

I'd love to see her get some horse, bestiality scenes, or any sex scenes for that matter.
I check every update, but she never gets any, curious to know if there is a reason or if she is just forgotten about/sidelined.

SolasMagus

Feb 24, 2023
Is there any reason Rousseau doesn't get any scenes? The only one to my knowledge is the short bj from forever ago.

I'd love to see her get some horse, bestiality scenes, or any sex scenes for that matter.
I check every update, but she never gets any, curious to know if there is a reason or if she is just forgotten about/sidelined.
good question

ares34

Apr 29, 2020
in the newest quest with marin it keeps telling me that i have to check the bathhouse even though i already did, how to i fix this?

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
After completing the first quest for the bandits, what do they need for the second quest?
I know one of them needs healing potions, but the ones outside, what do those need?

NEXXX666

Jan 22, 2024
I came to version 0.35 and the game is so big already. This top tier list. Хорошая работа! Ты крут

Shadow8335

Feb 18, 2021
Guy's the quest that requires to steal a book for soloman i keep going there and Prees enter I can't steal the book what is the problem?? And yes I went at night

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Hmm. Trying to get this working on my steam deck but am having zero luck. Which is weird as other VX Ace games I have work fine. I put the RTP stuff in. So I don't get it. Very weird and disappointing...

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes