Others KEMOMIMI TREASURE HUNTERS! [Acid Style]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

lefalefalefa

Nov 27, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Acid Style is currently working on a new game. There's no info on release, but it'll eventually come out.
As to what your question appears to have been asking. He was making a tongue in cheek joke about making a lot of development progress, then stopping when Armored Core 6 released because he wanted to play that.
thank you

lurker_13

Feb 28, 2021
Here a humble request :
Please, decensor the cinematic animations.

You have my gratitude for decensoring the base animations !

May the pink force be with you

Samsara

Jun 8, 2018
Nope, none of those! It's just a little easter egg, that to be honest I'm trying to work out if it's broken or not lol.
I stumbled upon it when I was pulling text, and have yet to decipher fully what it is meant to do. There's no permanent bonuses for it, it is just a little text blurb. It ties together game universes, as the dev really enjoys their lore work, from what I could see on their Ci-en.

If you're super keen on seeing untranslated Japanese text, and a possibly inactive/broken scene, I will tell you that it is

Thecat66666

Aug 7, 2020
Here a humble request :
Please, decensor the cinematic animations.

You have my gratitude for decensoring the base animations !

May the pink force be with you
I was working on it, and already have a few done, though there are some problems with the ones I've done that need to be tweaked and the _EV02_Execution one has been difficult for me.

This is all the WIP EX animations, except the one I mentioned (The _EV02_Execution folder isn't uncensored):
I'll have the last stuff finished soon hopefully.

EDIT: I did enough on the _EV02_Execution for it to look half done, you can get that here: (both mega links are the same). It strangely wasn't as difficult to do as I imagined (or I was overcomplicating it before), so I ended up getting to this point in like a couple hours lol. I'll prolly have the whole thing done sometime this week.

Last edited:

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Really awesome work Thecat66666 ! I also made a sex version of the Execution anim:

_E2EX.gif

It's something I'm planning to throw into a wider mod that makes the fem MC half-dressed (kind of topless/ass exposed, dress around waist) in all the H scenes, but also makes edits based on personal taste like the one above.

But tbh as they're different things I should probably upload them separately! If anyone's interested I can upload the files for this one.

Sorry the balls on the dick look kind of weird, I wasn't used to drawing one from this perspective and probably need to redo it... they should hang below the shaft, not directly behind it lol xD

CrispyOnion_72

Dec 14, 2021
How the hell do i run the game? i downloaded the game from the given mega file link and got the game file, extracted the file and now im just stuck trying to figure out how to even run it since every time i try to open the game it just doesn't start at all and closes it's self instantly. just to be sure, the game application is named: é»éαé▌é▌âgâîâWââü[ânâôâ^ü[âYüI.exe right? i just cant run that shit. it isn't a problem with my laptop since i tried doing this with my old previous laptop and ended up with the same results. someone please help a bro out.

mustbe

Apr 9, 2020
Is your laptop's locale set to japanese? If not look up how to do it then try again(you might have to redownload or extract the files again).

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes