Others KEMOMIMI TREASURE HUNTERS! [Acid Style]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Ive been looking for this game for months now, glad I found it again and yeah it needs a translation

strugg

Aug 13, 2020
i've made an uncensored version of the male mimic scene, if anyone cares to add it to their game you can just drop it on bmp\picture\anim\016MimicL

female mimic scene also added, i'll keep the folder updated as i make them if i make them

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2022
After bleeding from my ears from the loud sounds, I replace the sounds with themselves but quieter.
(Backup the wave folder and replace with this one.)

I have also a cheat table for health.

Also, here is a full save. (goes into user_data/story)
HOW DO I USE THE CHEAT TABLE ALSO IS THERE A FULL TRANSLATION

fdjghjk

May 5, 2020
If my Cheat table doesn't work, it's possibly a version difference issue. (assuming you attached the game process correctly to Cheat Engine)
Your health value is always 500000 + your health bar. So if your health is at 3, the value is 500003.
You can search for that value, get hit, search for the value that changes, and save the address to fix it in place.

If you then don't want to do this each time you want to play, you need to use pointer scanning.
You can find tutorials on "Cheat Engine Pointer Scanning" on Youtube

BasketOfNekos

Aug 7, 2020
i've made an uncensored version of the male mimic scene, if anyone cares to add it to their game you can just drop it on bmp\picture\anim\016MimicL

female mimic scene also added, i'll keep the folder updated as i make them if i make them
I was gonna do this, but if I'm honest I actually thought it was already uncensored haha.

I'm looking through the files, but I cant seem to find the animations of the main characters when they are wearing clothes.

Think the only one you can get to that hasn't been done is "_Mel01", so I made it for you.

I hope the link works, first time using Mega.

Reactions: TragicSolitude

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
I was gonna do this, but if I'm honest I actually thought it was already uncensored haha.

I'm looking through the files, but I cant seem to find the animations of the main characters when they are wearing clothes.

Think the only one you can get to that hasn't been done is "_Mel01", so I made it for you.

I hope the link works, first time using Mega.
Depending on what ver you downloaded and from where, they've been replaced by the nude versions. If you go back to this post there should be the base torn clothes animations in there. If not, let me know, and I can scrounge up the base game and get those to you if you really want.
But you can only play one type of animation in game anyway. Nude or partially clothed.

BasketOfNekos

Aug 7, 2020
Depending on what ver you downloaded and from where, they've been replaced by the nude versions. If you go back to this post there should be the base torn clothes animations in there. If not, let me know, and I can scrounge up the base game and get those to you if you really want.
But you can only play one type of animation in game anyway. Nude or partially clothed.
Oh thank you, I didn't know about this. I guess I remembered wrong because I thought you had both clothed and nude versions in the game at once. Like, depending on how much you were hit you would loose more clothes kinda thing (may be getting this mixed up with another game though).
I should be able to contribute more to the de-censoring this way though, so thanks. :3

Reactions: TragicSolitude

Lux343

Dec 23, 2018
You'll have to be more specific, can you post a screenshot?
EDIT:

So I originally posted screenshots of text issues. However, I tried running in a Japanese locale and everything was fine so that's probably that user's problem as well.

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
EDIT:

So I originally posted screenshots of text issues. However, I tried running in a Japanese locale and everything was fine so that's probably that user's problem as well.
Could very well be, the only other option I could think of was general spacing but I can't do anything about that, so.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes