Others KEMOMIMI TREASURE HUNTERS! [Acid Style]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

fredly

Aug 20, 2020
im having trouble getting the other acid style games working with sound, some sounds play properly but others wont, this one seems to be working fine, but im just curious if others are having the same kinda issues with barrage/ethereal legion?
maybe locale problem.
10 .wav file name is not english, japanese.(エラー, カーソル移動, キャンセル, ダメージ, ページ切り替え, 闇A, 闇C, 敵死亡, 主人公死亡, ごぽっ)
If not running the game in a Japanese locale, the wav file to be recalled cannot be properly recognized, so the 10 sound effects cannot be heard.
Running on a Japanese locale solves this problem.

In order to recognize files even if they are not running in the Japanese locale, you must replace the Japanese name sound data of the System.dat & Sound.dat with English. The name of the Japanese name voice file should also be changed to English.

It's better for the player to run it in a Japanese locale.

1662637510879.png
japanese locale

1662637846378.png
not japanese locale (エラB.wav file is exist, but ��B.wav file is not exist -> Unable to hear the sound effect )

Last edited:
Reactions: Gigglebits

Gigglebits

Jun 19, 2017
maybe locale problem.
10 .wav file name is not english, japanese.(エラー, カーソル移動, キャンセル, ダメージ, ページ切り替え, 闇A, 闇C, 敵死亡, 主人公死亡, ごぽっ)
If not running the game in a Japanese locale, the wav file to be recalled cannot be properly recognized, so the 10 sound effects cannot be heard.
Running on a Japanese locale solves this problem.

In order to recognize files even if they are not running in the Japanese locale, you must replace the Japanese name sound data of the System.dat & Sound.dat with English. The name of the Japanese name voice file should also be changed to English.

It's better for the player to run it in a Japanese locale.

View attachment 2031785
japanese locale

View attachment 2031788
not japanese locale (エラB.wav file is exist, but ��B.wav file is not exist -> Unable to hear the sound effect )
Yeah running under japanese locale, file names are properly displaying, just wont play 1/2 the sounds for barrage and etheral legion
Your guess is as good as mine at this point

Gigglebits

Jun 19, 2017
Yeah running under japanese locale, file names are properly displaying, just wont play 1/2 the sounds for barrage and etheral legion
Your guess is as good as mine at this point
Ok, so i downloaded the trail version of etheral legion
and it had the gibberish file names and not in japanese, and the sound worked
somehow my games files names need to be gibberish and NOT translated to japanese locale, veeerrrrryy strange

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
View attachment 2048918
i have no idea what this is, and what it means
Essentially the only thing that has been added is a clothed but no-bottoms animation edit for our female twin.
It's exceptionally niche, but if you like to see your women getting screwed with no pants, but her top still on, this update is for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
Essentially the only thing that has been added is a clothed but no-bottoms animation edit for our female twin.
It's exceptionally niche, but if you like to see your women getting screwed with no pants, but her top still on, this update is for you.

damn, thats not bad, its really nice, imo there wont be another update for the game, as its beyond finished, even 100%ing of the game i have some issue

Oakvale

Sep 15, 2018
I played this game in 2020, it was very, very nice though of course untranslated.
Got as far as the
level, but i got stuck as i didn't know what to do there to progress.
Would love to go back to it one day, so i'll calmly wait for this translation. Very thankful, and i wish you the best of luck,
TragicSolitude.

Jun 30, 2021
i want to ask if there is already a version with the HUD/menus translated?
No, but our resident miracle worker has a version that has some parts of it translated and some parts they're still working on. The most recent one was a few months ago so you can just flip through the pages a little and you'll find it

Reactions: Forge Wright

pnlaudd

May 29, 2022
how do we go to the big castle ? or unlock tthe 3 character ? i finished the game but can t acces to the castle

ToniKumar

Oct 25, 2018
Here's the new sprite files for the latest update. It's just a new set of sprites similar to the existing replacements, same method to apply them

Reactions: cm4000

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
damn, its been such a long time, happy new year XD

i hope your fine wile your working on the translation,
and how is it going ? any difficulty or any progress ?
id love to hear about whats going on :O

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
damn, its been such a long time, happy new year XD

i hope your fine wile your working on the translation,
and how is it going ? any difficulty or any progress ?
id love to hear about whats going on :O
Hello, translation is currently on hold at the moment due to money issues on my end.
Alongside having to work more to get by just in general (and due to poor situations AT my work), I ran into some issues with pressing costs that had to take precedent over anything else. I've worked out something that I'm hoping will be manageable going into the future for me, but will probably mean I can't afford to hire out Nox until my accounts are fully settled. (Though once tax season starts I'm hoping I can settle that account fully/partially with the small amount I'll get back lol.)
Due to that and work, I've been largely keeping to myself as I can't deliver anything without paying for it, so it seemed that constantly coming back and saying "It's coming, just keep waiting!" every time my situation changed was a poor idea. Regardless, most of the dust has settled on my financial matters. So I'm more confident in saying that for now, while it is on hold, it will eventually come to. Just, probably not for a while, sadly.

However, happy New Year to you all as well, and here's to hoping there's better news in the works for all of us in 2023.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
For curiosity sake sake, how much did/will it cost you to hire the translator?
For the last section I have I'll say it's about 7,500 characters to be translated which would run me about $190 USD.
(Rough count, I had a specific amount not counting duplicate lines, but can't find it atm. Total count is around 7,800 characters duplicate stuff included.)
And right now, I have obligations for the next 6 months or so that are a little less than double that cost so I just can't afford to send it off until those are settled, sadly.
But again, with tax season in the US coming up I'm hoping to early file, get a (hopefully) large chunk of cash back, and pay off that obligation so I don't have to keep bleeding money lol.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes