Others KEMOMIMI TREASURE HUNTERS! [Acid Style]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
hey tragic do you know anything about the game dev do they update or post new games often? I know they are Japanese so it makes it a little hard getting info on them I just wanted to make sure that we don't miss anything important they drop thanks
Your best bet for any Japanese H game developer is to look for Ci-en links either on the OP, in the forum, or through their DLSite page.
This dev posts fairly inconsistently, as they only had since 2019 and prefer to keep things brief and all.
Their last post was at the beginning of the new year, and last year was more or less similar. You won't find too much other than brief snippets and previews, but it is definitely a "Follow and wait" sort of deal.

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
hi hi, i hope your doing fine, and the translation work is not eating too much of your personal time,
how are the thigns going ? i honestly cant wait to play it once over ^^

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
hi hi, i hope your doing fine, and the translation work is not eating too much of your personal time,
how are the thigns going ? i honestly cant wait to play it once over ^^
Well, for the most part my IRL job usually eats my time to the point where personal time tends to be a nebulous concept at best anyway lol
But in regards to your question, I have only just recently got the translation back from Nox as he was busy with other projects and I'm not going to try and rush my only translator haha.
I've only gotten a little bit of it put in as I only got it in about 3-4 days ago. Right now I am at the end of the 9th area of the Ruins map. (The one where the mummies first appear.)

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Howdy all, apologies for taking so long to make my monthly post. Admittedly my IRL work cycle has been draining most of my energy, and my drive to do much has gone just slightly (read: largely) down. As well as the fact that my OS is currently taking a dump on me, and I have no idea why lol.
With that apology out of the way, I have gotten the translation from stage 4, The Ruins, to the end of stage 6, The Hidden Castle applied and largely sorted out. I still have to playtest it to check for alignment issues, which is a bit of a bother since those stages are quite the pain to actually play through lol.
What's left is what I mentioned in post #201. I plan on getting something sent out for Nox at some point towards the end of this month as the PC issues I have are stopping me from diving into my documents, as well as the usual money reason!

No quick previews this time as I'm struggling to get anything working, apologies.

AffiliationDenied

Jul 27, 2021
I am shocked at how long you've been driving this project for, you are a living legend
I would have given up after like the first 2 weeks, I am about the laziest person I have ever met
So yeah, kudos to you my man, hope you get your pc sorted out, and

"You are a good man. Thank you."

Reactions: TragicSolitude
Jun 30, 2021
This game doesn't run for me, I switched to the Japanese region in my settings, restarted my computer, re extracted, and still absolutely nothing is happening

Edit: Figured it out, but now everything looks like it's going to summon a demon if I tried to read it.

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
This game doesn't run for me, I switched to the Japanese region in my settings, restarted my computer, re extracted, and still absolutely nothing is happening

Edit: Figured it out, but now everything looks like it's going to summon a demon if I tried to read it.
Can you be more specific and share screenshots?
What does the path to the game folder look like?

Jun 30, 2021
idk.png
the rhombi with the question marks on them, I have my computer set on the japanese locale and I have the japanese language pack downloaded, so I'm not really sure why it's having this issue (I got the game running and the text also consists of rhombi and some random z or f or j in the middle of the sentences)

Also I probably won't check this thread again until tomorrow, and good luck on the translation thing for this game

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
View attachment 1827618
the rhombi with the question marks on them, I have my computer set on the japanese locale and I have the japanese language pack downloaded, so I'm not really sure why it's having this issue (I got the game running and the text also consists of rhombi and some random z or f or j in the middle of the sentences)

Also I probably won't check this thread again until tomorrow, and good luck on the translation thing for this game
Those broken characters is why, you need to try and re-extract the game with either WinRaR or 7zip. Using anything else is not guaranteed to support Japanese characters and will break the games and its files in this case.

Jun 30, 2021
Wait no the game still has the weird text, the game name and etc are all fixed, but now the game's text is weird idk.png
First time having trouble with this so I'm sorry if I seem clueless

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes