Others KEMOMIMI TREASURE HUNTERS! [Acid Style]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
Well, we're finally here!
English release of Kemomimi Treasure Hunters!
This is a full version rather than an update just so I can play it safe with the release and not have to worry about people having different versions.

Important notes (please read):
-If you used any of the developer provided sprite changes or the decensors by either strugg or Thecat66666 you will have to REAPPLY these to this version. It uses the default sprites. Just simply copy the ..\bmp\chara_sp and ..\bmp\picture\anim folders from your version (if you have it) to this new release. Your desired sprite changes will be there!

-This still requires Japanese Locale or Locale Emulator (I THINK) to run. The game's code is still in Japanese, I only changed the text. If you get it to work without either of those, it may not be free of funny behavior, but try at your own risk!

-Also, if you already beat the game before this, you can do a New Game+ by approaching the ship next to the village, and there will be a text prompt that will show up for that!

Otherwise, please have fun and enjoy! And thank you all once again for all the kind words and support!
Double thank you for the kind souls who helped pay for the last section that needed to be sent off! I am extremely grateful for your financial support! As well to those who were willing to, just in general!
This has been a wildly interesting period of time, and I apologize that life got in my way so much! But if nothing else, this has given me a lot to take with me into other projects like this!

If you find any untranslated text or bugs that I somehow missed, please let me know! Either by a screenshot or being super descriptive. (A screenshot would definitely be best though!)

all the links are empty D:

• Haha
Reactions: TragicSolitude

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
damn, i swear my timing is bad XD
thx, and thank you for the past what was it 3 years ?!
its been a awesome journey ^^
One person with good timing, another with interestingly off timing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But it's been 2 years and some change, probably close enough to 3 lol.
And yes, quite an interesting time!
(But it gave me a lot of knowledge I can use when Acid Style releases his new games...)

• Haha
Reactions: thekill

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
In the caves, near a chest with a rifle as you jump down the ledge.
Interesting. Wonder how I missed that so early on.
Thanks for the catch, I went ahead and ran it across a few MTLs for a quick and dirty fix being as it's only 6 unique lines. (8 lines in total, 2 duplicate)
If a decent amount more untranslated stuff pops up I'll compile them and shuffle another doc off to Nox. But sending him so little would be a total waste of his time as is, so hopefully this will do.

Same deal as my other post; drag and drop into ..\data\stg4, overwrite when prompted to update for your game.
Will add this to the full dl and keep it as a note for the future if more pops up!

Reactions: cm4000

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
All 3 links are down still, they really dont want this game shared lol
Can you or someone who is having this issue post a screenshot of the issue?
The links are all valid on my end and go to the right spots, I'm not 100% sure where this issue is.
To be extra certain, I went ahead and removed the links, saved the edit, then readded them.
Maybe that will do something?

Pappercut

Dec 3, 2017
The links all work for me, except the anonfiles link. I think you accidentally combined the hyperlink for mega and anonfiles.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
The links all work for me, except the anonfiles link. I think you accidentally combined the hyperlink for mega and anonfiles.
So I did. Thanks for the catch, went ahead and fixed that.
Maybe whatever issue was happening is solved now, who knows

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
anybody has control over the window sizes ?
i am either playing on a squar window taking 1/8th of my wide screen, or if i make it full skeen its streches and makes them fat ;-;
wide screen probleme bleh

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Found another one. After completing the spaceship inspect the weapons on the wall in your house. View attachment 2831737
Ah, nice catch. I see what happened here.
Every interactable in this house technically has all the exact same text stored in it, but only jumps to what the dev wants by flags. So there's technically "hidden" text for each interaction spot, it's all just duplicate lol. Got mixed up with what I could/couldn't leave alone per spot.
Thankfully this is stuff that is in the last document I sent to Nox lol.

Same deal as my other posts; drag and drop into ..\data\stg4, overwrite when prompted to update for your game.

i am either playing on a squar window taking 1/8th of my wide screen, or if i make it full skeen its streches and makes them fat ;-;
There are a few options. Relating to a couple of settings for resizing, that will require a bit of editing of the, "System.ini" file.

Using:
Direct3D=1
WindowMode=1

Will allow you to right click the title bar and switch between 100% and 200% resolution. This is the least "stretchy" zoom option.

Using:
Direct3D=1
WindowMode=2

Will allow you to freely resize the window by dragging the edges to your desired size. Note, however, that this will result in stretched graphics if you have it at a non-scale resolution compared to the base resolution. (640x480 is native for the engine and graphics.)

Reactions: cm4000 and thekill

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
Ah, nice catch. I see what happened here.
Every interactable in this house technically has all the exact same text stored in it, but only jumps to what the dev wants by flags. So there's technically "hidden" text for each interaction spot, it's all just duplicate lol. Got mixed up with what I could/couldn't leave alone per spot.
Thankfully this is stuff that is in the last document I sent to Nox lol.

Same deal as my other posts; drag and drop into ..\data\stg4, overwrite when prompted to update for your game.

There are a few options. Relating to a couple of settings for resizing, that will require a bit of editing of the, "System.ini" file.

Using:
Direct3D=1
WindowMode=1

Will allow you to right click the title bar and switch between 100% and 200% resolution. This is the least "stretchy" zoom option.

Using:
Direct3D=1
WindowMode=2

Will allow you to freely resize the window by dragging the edges to your desired size. Note, however, that this will result in stretched graphics if you have it at a non-scale resolution compared to the base resolution. (640x480 is native for the engine and graphics.)
holy, this is a huge help, love ya !

Reactions: TragicSolitude

jrdacy

Apr 27, 2022
The game also natively supports scaling the window to several integer resolutions. Start the game in Direct3D mode and right click on the title bar of the game window, you can choose to scale the window to 100%, 200%, 300%, 400% .

Jun 30, 2021
Well, we're finally here!
English release of Kemomimi Treasure Hunters!
This is a full version rather than an update just so I can play it safe with the release and not have to worry about people having different versions.

Important notes (please read):
-If you used any of the developer provided sprite changes or the decensors by either strugg or Thecat66666 you will have to REAPPLY these to this version. It uses the default sprites. Just simply copy the ..\bmp\chara_sp and ..\bmp\picture\anim folders from your version (if you have it) to this new release. Your desired sprite changes will be there!

-This still requires Japanese Locale or Locale Emulator (I THINK) to run. The game's code is still in Japanese, I only changed the text. If you get it to work without either of those, it may not be free of funny behavior, but try at your own risk!

-Also, if you already beat the game before this, you can do a New Game+ by approaching the ship next to the village, and there will be a text prompt that will show up for that!

Otherwise, please have fun and enjoy! And thank you all once again for all the kind words and support!
Double thank you for the kind souls who helped pay for the last section that needed to be sent off! I am extremely grateful for your financial support! As well to those who were willing to, just in general!
This has been a wildly interesting period of time, and I apologize that life got in my way so much! But if nothing else, this has given me a lot to take with me into other projects like this!

If you find any untranslated text or bugs that I somehow missed, please let me know! Either by a screenshot or being super descriptive. (A screenshot would definitely be best though!)

LESGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Are the links down yet again for some reason?
Yes! It was me, the nefarious trickster, come to play a trick on anyone wanting to download! Ufufufu

On a more serious note, apologies. I guess the site has a very severe link spamming detection, and I've been spazzing out over making mistakes with my game packing. What with changes, new files, removing old files, etc etc.
It's my first actual major release, and I'm still learning the ropes. Please forgive my spastic nature when it comes to me remembering things that I think are important lol.
If you still have issues downloading, just dm me (or comment on my profile post) and I'll personally give you the working links.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes