Others KEMOMIMI TREASURE HUNTERS! [Acid Style]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Yes! It was me, the nefarious trickster, come to play a trick on anyone wanting to download! Ufufufu

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a more serious note, apologies. I guess the site has a very severe link spamming detection, and I've been spazzing out over making mistakes with my game packing. What with changes, new files, removing old files, etc etc.
It's my first actual major release, and I'm still learning the ropes. Please forgive my spastic nature when it comes to me remembering things that I think are important lol.
If you still have issues downloading, just dm me (or comment on my profile post) and I'll personally give you the working links.
Yes, all three still load to missing file links. Rather than tell people to DM you for the links, I think most of us would just prefer you post them in your thread. It'd be much easier than waiting until however long it takes you to get back to the people asking for it.

Edit: NVM, I guess.

Reactions: Bulbanych

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Yes, all three still load to missing file links. Rather than tell people to DM you for the links, I think most of us would just prefer you post them in your thread. It'd be much easier than waiting until however long it takes you to get back to the people asking for it.

Edit: NVM, I guess.
Ah that reminds me, I do need to update my translation thread. I'll put those links there, but the DM option is more of a fallback. Because if I'm updating my game pack again (which I hope to be done doing) I'll still run into this issue if it really is a problem of the site cleaning my links to prevent malicious actors.
I've double and triple checked all my links each time this has come up and they're all correct, and they work on my end without issues. I don't know what the problem could be, but since F95 links are all masked by the site, that is my most plausible explanation. Past that, I couldn't say.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
links are still down for me
I reported my post to see if mods could help, but I haven't heard anything back yet, so I'm guessing maybe that's a no.
At this point, I'll just do this. Here's a copy+paste of the links from my original post. So maybe they'll work in a new post?
Otherwise, the OP of my TL projects thread has download links under the "completed projects" section as well.

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
Hey also, is it just me, or does the game feel like its running in 2 times speed?? Or is that just how the game is??

EDIT: Apparently, it runs like uber fast if you leave the drawing setting on the default on launch- Weird.

Reactions: Beats9821

bmazurek17

Nov 28, 2019
Man, for a game this small, there is a sort of indepth modding community, even if it's a tiny one. Never seen people this invested before in a game. I wonder if the owner knows about it?

Reactions: Beats9821

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Man, for a game this small, there is a sort of indepth modding community, even if it's a tiny one. Never seen people this invested before in a game. I wonder if the owner knows about it?
I would say probably not. I myself haven't approached the dev, and I doubt they would land here since this is an English only area. And the dev is, in so far as I'm aware, only able to speak Japanese.
Plus, having to trash a not insubstantial costing fan translation project, if they said "no", isn't exactly an exciting idea haha.

Sennin

Dec 9, 2017
I reported my post to see if mods could help, but I haven't heard anything back yet, so I'm guessing maybe that's a no.
At this point, I'll just do this. Here's a copy+paste of the links from my original post. So maybe they'll work in a new post?
Otherwise, the OP of my TL projects thread has download links under the "completed projects" section as well.

Is this a reupload of the full game? 35mb seems small?

numberoneloser

Aug 26, 2021
Just finished the pyramid area and now I'm stuck in the World Map with no way to reenter the town and no idea of what to do next.

Edit: nevermind, this is why you never skip story

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
I'm thinking of making a 'half-clothed' mod to go alongside the fellows who made the fantastic uncensored mod. Is this something people would be interested in?
Interesting! The dev made a bottomless ver a little bit back ( or links for just the anim images, to sneak a peek at.) for just Rivi, but definitely a topless, but bottom on is an interestingly lewd idea!
I'd be for it, myself! At this rate, it seems everyone will have something to consider for their tastes! Lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: fenden and Artix0

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Interesting! The dev made a bottomless ver a little bit back ( or links for just the anim images, to sneak a peek at.) for just Rivi, but definitely a topless, but bottom on is an interestingly lewd idea!
I'd be for it, myself! At this rate, it seems everyone will have something to consider for their tastes! Lol
Hahaha no way, I knew that we had the alt nude versions but didn't know about this bottomless set :ROFLMAO: guess it's something I should get around to eventually then to finish the cycle! In the meantime here's the completed Slime and Flower anims in case people wanted to test them out

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Stupid question, how do I save the game?

Unlike this developer's previous games, there's no option at the campfire or at home.

lefalefalefa

Nov 27, 2021
helo, word,i,wonder,if,acid style, created, a, new,game, all, i,found,is,this,page ,but,i,don,t,get,what,is,the,thing,he,talk,about,AC6 can someone explain what is it
sorry for my english but i aint sorry for my ,,,,,,, !!!!

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Acid Style is currently working on a new game. There's no info on release, but it'll eventually come out.
As to what your question appears to have been asking. He was making a tongue in cheek joke about making a lot of development progress, then stopping when Armored Core 6 released because he wanted to play that.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes