• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete Key of Egg [v1.092] [Hasoyua] ENG PATCH 1.02

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

strife2cloud

Aug 27, 2017
The patch has been completed, get it on the OP.
Thank you so very much! I bought the game on DLsite EN (even though for some reason my 18% coupon didn't work). I'm not fan of Patreon unfortunately (Don't like the reoccurring monthly payments). Do you have a Ko-fi account or any other way I can show my support?

Dec 27, 2019
Thank you so very much! I bought the game on DLsite EN (even though for some reason my 18% coupon didn't work). I'm not fan of Patreon unfortunately (Don't like the reoccurring monthly payments). Do you have a Ko-fi account or any other way I can show my support?
Just a patreon, you can just pay one month the amount you think is fair and then leave, lots of people do that.

strife2cloud

Aug 27, 2017
I found some untranslated text, When using the skill Attract (I'm on a quest to hunt bandits if that helps on day 6)

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
First, Thanks for the translation. The first two games by Hasoyua are some of my favorites so I've been looking forward to seeing where this one goes.

Question: in the configuration menu when I select show numerical value in the clothes durability display option it doesn't do anything. I assume it should show a number in say one of the corners of the screen no?

Dec 27, 2019
First, Thanks for the translation. The first two games by Hasoyua are some of my favorites so I've been looking forward to seeing where this one goes.

Question: in the configuration menu when I select show numerical value in the clothes durability display option it doesn't do anything. I assume it should show a number in say one of the corners of the screen no?
It means that you get a message saying how much you have left after it's damaged.

Reactions: rojoracing53

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Do I have a setting wrong that is forcing the text off screen or is it just the result of the translation. I'm at the end of day 1 and I feel like this is the 2nd-3rd time it has happened.

Untitled.png

Reactions: MediocreTranslation
Dec 27, 2019
Do I have a setting wrong that is forcing the text off screen or is it just the result of the translation. I'm at the end of day 1 and I feel like this is the 2nd-3rd time it has happened.

View attachment 970312
Sorry, it happens sometimes.
Is a very minor thing and I'll wait until more appear before updating the patch again, if you find more please post a screenshot.

Reactions: rojoracing53

Lynpeace

Jan 22, 2018
This game have some connect with seed of evil !
There are some line like: the main character instructors have a flower in head make me remember about the main character of seed of evil seri, and the church girl is the same church girl from seed of evil !
I think there will be some eater eggs about this seri, because when I finished the game from virgin I still see some line of tori and her friend ( sorry I don't remember her name ).
Hope someone figured out something soon ! I really love this game and the developer hasoyua !!!

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
This game have some connect with seed of evil !
There are some line like: the main character instructors have a flower in head make me remember about the main character of seed of evil seri, and the church girl is the same church girl from seed of evil !
I think there will be some eater eggs about this seri, because when I finished the game from virgin I still see some line of tori and her friend ( sorry I don't remember her name ).
Hope someone figured out something soon ! I really love this game and the developer hasoyua !!!
Yeah, all of their games are connected in the same universe. The two ninjas are from Assassin Lisette. The Holy Knight Mina you fight is the protagonist of Escape from Wombraid Maze, and there are several references to Illes, the antagonist from Wombraid Maze as well.

Reactions: kamapalutza

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Anyone know what triggers the in combat status “serafina has been overcome by miasma and can’t stop masturbating”? I had I pop up for a single turn before defeating the enemy. I wondering how to have that come up again and does it have any in game effect like similar to “stun”

saruri

Mar 9, 2020
Just wanna express thanks to MediocreTranslation! The translation was unexpectedly good (I didn't expect much at first due to it being a H game, haha), got some small mistakes & typos but still a good read. Appreciate your kind work! ^ ^

Reactions: Raiyen007
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote