• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete Key of Egg [v1.092] [Hasoyua] ENG PATCH 1.02

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 27, 2019
Just wanna express thanks to MediocreTranslation! The translation was unexpectedly good (I didn't expect much at first due to it being a H game, haha), got some small mistakes & typos but still a good read. Appreciate your kind work! ^ ^
Sorry about that, if at some point I earn enough with the patreon I'll pay someone to proofread my translations to make them better.

Reactions: AllAr0undGam3r

saruri

Mar 9, 2020
Sorry about that, if at some point I earn enough with the patreon I'll pay someone to proofread my translations to make them better.
Just finished playing one game translated by kaguragames, and I gotta say: it also has some mistakes & typos, and quite a few sentences just don't make sense to me (I'm like "wtf?"). Compared with yours, yours is definitely better imo (sincerely feel that your translation is of higher quality than kaguragames); yours is far more fluent - those small mistakes didn't really make the reading experience bad, as they were easily rectified by my mind while reading. So, thank you again for your great work! ^ ^

Reactions: MediocreTranslation

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
This translation is 100% better than 95% of the shit I find written in social media or online in general. It can be hard to proof read your own stuff because we all have gotten so used to ready incomprehensible stuff online that our brains automatically decode errors as if it is normal. This is even harder when writing your own stuff because your mind is always 3-4 words ahead in the thought process so you auto correct in your head subconsciously and it never makes it into the actual text.

Reactions: MediocreTranslation
Dec 27, 2019
Just finished playing one game translated by kaguragames, and I gotta say: it also has some mistakes & typos, and quite a few sentences just don't make sense to me (I'm like "wtf?"). Compared with yours, yours is definitely better imo (sincerely feel that your translation is of higher quality than kaguragames); yours is far more fluent - those small mistakes didn't really make the reading experience bad, as they were easily rectified by my mind while reading. So, thank you again for your great work! ^ ^
This translation is 100% better than 95% of the shit I find written in social media or online in general. It can be hard to proof read your own stuff because we all have gotten so used to ready incomprehensible stuff online that our brains automatically decode errors as if it is normal. This is even harder when writing your own stuff because your mind is always 3-4 words ahead in the thought process so you auto correct in your head subconsciously and it never makes it into the actual text.
Thank you, that means a lot to me.
Already did that and it keeps appearing
If it's not fixed by using japanese locale then I don't know.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Can we get rid/remove the apron at some points in the game?

Maybe with enough lewdness or H passives?

I got captured by bandits on a quest,and you can be naked for a short time, so it's already in the game under conditions, but i'd like her to be without the apron all the time (only her normal dress without apron under it)

Is this possible?

Reactions: bazelgeuse

BaronBorte

Feb 11, 2019
The dl link is only a patch not the full game.
Well yes, because this is the page specifically for the translation patch by MediocreTranslation (who no longer associates with this website I might add); the actual game page is here.

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
how do u beat the last boss.

she's crazy with the status effects.

also tips for virgin run in hard mode would be appreciated. only lvl 30 cuz its a little grindy, eh

or am i just screwed since I didnt get the last recovery skill

Last edited:

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
anyone know of games with like this one maybe with risk of pregnancy from more then just losing battle?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote