EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
w+x5zF.png

Overview:
Sexual adventures in a 2D platform, with a variety of enemies and a future to discover​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-08
Release Date: 2024-03-02
Developer: LeovidDanard
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android: - - -

tSW3De.png QAvaJ1.png pione0.png IaLAN8.png ufcELL.png

Last edited by a moderator:

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Looking closely at this picture... I've heard of males having a big head and little head, but this seems unusually literal...
All assets presented in the game can and will be changed in future Updates
You've heard of the Ship of Theseus - now here's the H-Game of Theseus. SALE SALE SALE - Everything must go!

Saledro

Nov 15, 2020
It's a really good start, few bugs, but the animations are really good. Not enough games do combinations between enemies, will definitely be keep an eye out.

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Feels unfair of me to review this at the early stage its on, so I'll post here instead!

I couldn't get passed the third level. I don't jump high enough for some ledges. I think its a pretty decent, if not somewhat mundane, 0.1 version of a working start.
The sprites are beautiful, especially our MC, though she looks somewhat strange to me naked.
Unfortunately I don't really like the current sex sprites, but that is my personal preferences of wanting to see something humanoid, not slimes or spiders.

Despite my negative comment, I hope you mean to make so, so much more. This is a very promising start.

Reactions: LDV

Likaly

Jul 27, 2022
Incredible way to start, the idea of the gameplay is very good, this project if I see a future, what enemies do you plan to add? goblins and werewolves would be good;)

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote