4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
I'm sad just found the game played it on my android but it crashes after the first fight now I feel like I started a movie I won't be able to Finnish

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
It's from the first part of the prologue. I made a walkthrough from that part today, it's in the first page of this thread. Enjoy. : D

Reactions: AnonF21

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
I played this game years ago and it was a really good experiencie. I think I'm going to give it a go and play it again.

To StalkerRoguen: There is any plan to add incest?
the-standing-cat-please-meme.jpg

Reactions: Rain01

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I recently started playing the game again and I remember being able to properly accuse Kalaski for interfering with the trial. However I can't remember nor figure out what I did back then. Anyone able to help?

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Ugh... the flags are very complicated...There are more or less two ways to get him(100% guilty, not partially), one if a lot of people lived (because a lot of people living balances that the Trial was not really that hard) and one if a small portion lived(more believable).

There are some depoiments that harm your case and some that helps. Basically, don't speak with Doller, Landen or Khalmac.
Also, if you helped Malev get into the Master's quartes, it ALSO lower your chances.

If you had sex with Rosa, she will not fuck up your chances... otherwise... best to keep away from her. : P

Also, if you did have sex with her, Diana will snap her instructions. It's best to give it back if you have a lot of apprentices alive, aside from that, it's better to keep them.
That's all I can say from the top of my head though... : P

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
At gaints problem quest how to get to find Torek ? below the house there is rope ..u get down but cant go any future ? its nothing ? west side road is blocked and east side only rope downwards? anyone pls

Dec 29, 2018
So, @StalkerRoguen , I just started. and I'm on the part where we escaped the fire and Zacks group is in the woods. I went all the way to the end of the woods. pretty sure I searched left n right for the CARRIAGE.
I went to the camp site and followed the prints in the snow. and that's it. but when we go far right it says u need to find the carriage. But I just keep finding wolves And dead ins

WHERE IS THIS CARRIAGE.

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
What's the answer of the drink? The final question of the riddle
Strong Punch.. i think it was called like that ..Group 1
Also the other answers are ..0.. lighthouse.. one true one tal four dax...coin..the youngest..i dontrealy remember the order they appear

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes