3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
what??? developers put the updates behind paywalls so they can get payed for the work they do?? shame on them!
I'm not particularly interested in paying for mystery updates. I paid for the version with Buck's sex scene 'cause I was interested to see it, and I only found out it was part of the update through an off-hand comment from the dev in this thread. As long as I'm left in the dark I don't feel the need to support again.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
This game isn't abandoned. Dev just published a new version on his patreon.
Now I'm wondering what is the mods problem that they tag games like abandoned when they aren't? I don't remember the name but there is other game in the forum that was tagged like abandoned and the dev is in that thread and told us that the game is not abandoned and even the game is already completed, but was not shared in the forum. It makes no sense. One thing is if the game was abandoned and other if the dev or anyone else didn't shared the last version. Tag incorrectly a game just leads to confusion.

Reactions: tseug

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Now I'm wondering what is the mods problem that they tag games like abandoned when they aren't?
Most likely, the mods just followed standard procedure: no updates in a long time, no news about development, ergo, it's abandoned; especially if someone just reported it to tell this.

Now, the only way to remove it is to show the proof of final version's existence (in playable form), preferably with the link. That's just how things works here.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Most likely, the mods just followed standard procedure: no updates in a long time, no news about development, ergo, it's abandoned; especially if someone just reported it to tell this.

Now, the only way to remove it is to show the proof of final version's existence (in playable form), preferably with the link. That's just how things works here.
No news about development? But a guy just said that the game was updated and if you look at their Patreon that is true. A lot of games have no news for months in Patreon or here and they still take months until some mod change the state to abandoned, this was was updated 2 times in March and like 3 in February and they say it on Patreon.
Show proof about a final version is a no go, because the developer didn't wanted the game leaked until they get more support in Patreon, or thats what they said a time ago in the forum, and some people is respectful when a developer ask something like that and lets be real, looks like the people in the forum doesn't care so much for this game and that is other reason why the game wasn't leaked and that is a really shame.
And about following standart procedure, I don't know, they work in a weird way. Like a year ago I asked them to delete a thread that I created years ago, the thread is still active but I don't use it anymore and sometimes I got replies of people asking about the project I was making, and they denied the request to delete it or close it. Weeks ago a guy made a spoiler of a game without using the spoiler tool, I reported it and they denied the request. I don't understand, the spoiler thing was kind of silly and I can get it, but the other was a personal request and they still didn't want to do it, now I don't know what I can ask them or report or to what or who they pay attention.

Mrsandman11

Mar 20, 2017
New update is out

I sincerely recommend supporting his patreon. He is reworking the entire game. The prologue already has a lot of content and several scenes (all animated). This new update adds 1 hscene.

Reactions: Aero34

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
New update is out

I sincerely recommend supporting his patreon. He is reworking the entire game. The prologue already has a lot of content and several scenes (all animated). This new update adds 1 hscene.
Who is the hscene with?

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
the game doesn't even getting a single attention to raise the new paying crowd, lol. do y'know how much money companies throw to advertise their products?... a lotta shekels
u better start really supporting ur favourite developer

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes