• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

magic karl

Jan 1, 2019
Hey everyone. I am still alive and all that. : P
I just wanted to say that I released the DEMO for the REMAKE project for free, if you want it, it's in my patreon. Yes, there is new content. Have fun!
The link on your page for the demo does not work.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Hey everyone. I am still alive and all that. : P
I just wanted to say that I released the DEMO for the REMAKE project for free, if you want it, it's in my patreon. Yes, there is new content. Have fun!
I'm blind.

Where is this on the patreon?

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
(In terms of remake)

Is the ability to change the difficulty really removed? Why?

Or just something to skip the battles.

Edit: oh well found a cheat menu. Still an odd choice to take that out if I may respectfully say.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
what??? developers put the updates behind paywalls so they can get payed for the work they do?? shame on them!

Reactions: Doncorelom

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Sure they can put the game downloads behind a paywall, but should provide some information to non-Patrons who visit so they can get an idea of whether its worth becoming a Patron. If you put too much behind the paywall then your site isn't a good way to promote the game.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes