VN Ren'Py Abandoned Khoxgrow Island [v0.0.3] [Dongers Productions]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone have his subscribestar? He said he was doing a new Pokémon video but it never got posted to r34

Reactions: Kevodi

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
bumping again to see if anyone has his subscribestar content. even tho he said he posts on r34xxx the same time he uploads there he isnt doing it anymore.

DarkWarden

May 2, 2020
if anyone is interested in the monique update (0.0.4 ) , i managed to download it from kemeno last year before they abandoned the game and shutdown theyre mega account

Link is down can anyone reupload somewhere and post?

ZenVacks

Jun 19, 2021
Since the previous link they sent has expired, here is the game (v0.4), take advantage while you can because I will not upload it again since my internet has been a lot slow until today.
sorry for my english in advance

magma1

Dec 27, 2018
if anyone is interested in the monique update (0.0.4 ) , i managed to download it from kemeno last year before they abandoned the game and shutdown theyre mega account

sorry about the link being down anonfile shut down or something, here are 3 new ones

chronosmaker

Sep 24, 2019
People overloaded the game dev and they got sick and tired of how they were being treated. I think I remember that being the reason why it was abandoned. I could be wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
People overloaded the game dev and they got sick and tired of how they were being treated. I think I remember that being the reason why it was abandoned. I could be wrong.
I haven't ever heard of this game in particular getting more attention than it should, but I do know that the artist behind this has an incredibly short fuse. He went nuclear on e6 mods for simply suggesting him to tick 1 box that would improve his renders. I wouldn't be surprised if one or two rude comments were enough for him to just abandon this and think it wasn't worth it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote