VN Ren'Py Abandoned Khoxgrow Island [v0.0.3] [Dongers Productions]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
you're the goat of the goats. thanks. does this link contain all of his works? up to the newest?
I checked it last night and it seems to. It added his most recent Nicole waterson wip post when I have checked the link and that wasn’t there so it definitely is an active link. Either way he is changing over to subscribestar so we’ll need another hero for the new link for his stuff after this final post

Reactions: Douku

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Tried to enter the website and the domain has been bought, so...R.I.P?
Shoestrang hasn't talked a single time bout this game since last year and has been plenty active doing other animations.

Reactions: Wiwi0910

LongDongSon

Oct 23, 2018
Tried to enter the website and the domain has been bought, so...R.I.P?
Shoestrang hasn't talked a single time bout this game since last year and has been plenty active doing other animations.
"i think i saw a post on twitter or under one of his animationson rule34, where somthing along the line of "it did not make enough money so it was scrapped was said", but it was awhile ago so might be wrong, but Khoxgrow is 100% of that i am sure.

Aug 4, 2018
not sure if this is the same creator but it looks like the same kind of art.
Have they shanged their name to Shoestrang there is allot of content on sertan video sites whit that name

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
if anyone is interested in the monique update (0.0.4 ) , i managed to download it from kemeno last year before they abandoned the game and shutdown theyre mega account

is this real? seems like a virus

Reactions: SirVakarian
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote