Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Nice game and great artwork.....I'll play it simply for the fact that she's a catgirl but once again I'm disappointed that a game with nice artwork is not animated :/

G13

May 25, 2018
Had a look at the rpy files, and the only thing changed by the choices is a points counter and a little bit of dialogue. If it ends up >11 at the end of the game, you get a true ending, if it's around zero you get a neutral ending and if it's <-11 you will get a bad ending. So if you start out by telling her to get off and that you don't want it, she will just continue (technically making it a noncon scene, but hey) but you will have negative points.
So the choices don't really matter then? Guess I'll skip this one, thanks for the heads-up.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Reading a little the whole premise sounds good as series about different stories about (you) being tended by a different girl.
Hope we get to romance some of that dark elven women if its like that.

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Kiara And My Ara Ara Adventure + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

shiromashiro

Apr 1, 2019
Finished recently. I'm not even mad at the out of place ara aras and tryhard jap appeal, but NO KITTENS AT THE ENDING WTF I WAS EXPECTING LITTERS OF CUTE THINGS AT THE END. Aside from that, beast-girl maids are the treasure of human imagination, so it's good.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
She looks like she belongs in a Sakura game (like Sakura Dungeon, Sakura MMO) one of those and no, thats no a bad thing...

jaruh

May 1, 2017
Usually dislike "consensual/vanilla" stuff, but this one... that tittle... it can go wrong