drNeoKorteks

Jan 2, 2019
Where can I get #16 from the hentai list?
Someone earlier asked about #16, and I'm missing that one as well. Anyone know what to do for that one?
Same here im missing this one
anyone knows?
TL;DR - Teleport to "In front of the jet black dungeon" -> Enter any of the 8 forts and fight the sinner girl with their minions -> Let Yuki and Barun be defeated (preferably use the "Bomb (for self-destruction)" item for instant defeat)

I probably answering this VERY late, but I only found it out myself today. Initially I completed the game a year ago and was frustrated that one event was missing, but since I let the heroine to be defeated in the jet black dungeon and during a final boss fight I was out of ideas.

I downloaded today a full save to check about hints and since the entry #16 is "She is hung on the wall after her defeat" and during the scene Barun mentioned that he was temporarily banished, I decided to check before the final dungeon. Then the idea to fight the sinner girl enemy with their minions and lose came to my head and this is the result.

There are some variations of CG that the gallery shows but nothing animated.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well, aside the negative comments I see on the game, can someone tell me why when I am supposed to the the five exclamation marks I seem to have done all the ones in the castle town, and I cannot see any anymore on the map outside the city, but still get the indication to do the events marked with the exclamation mark ?
Thanks,

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes