4.00 star(s) 28 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png
Overview:
You and your sister were kidnapped by a strange cute girl with sadistic tendencies - Mary. She grew up in a family where kidnapping is a normal thing, but it's her first time kidnapping people and she'll learn a lot about herself. Mary wants you and your sister to become her pets and you are not able to disagree or stop her, but you can choose from different answer options that either affect her decision at the moment or allow you to accumulate slave/resist/masculinity/love points that will affect your future.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-12
Release Date: 2023-11-12
Developer: Isvrat - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English, Russian
Sequel: FemDom Stories
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - -
- -

Extras: Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.gif 3.gif 5.gif 7.gif 10.gif 11.gif 13.gif 15.gif 19.gif 20.gif 123.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
English and Russian? I can't help but wonder, on a scale of one to vatnik, how bad the translation is gonna be?

EDIT: Better than I feared, worse than I hoped. It's more than readable, if a little awkward here and there. Whether that's from being lost in translation, or just not being terribly well written in the first place, is anyone's guess.

What the game (and maybe even the site) needs is a TORTURE tag. This isn't the fun version of BDSM or femdom; this is being raped, kidnapped, tortured with a shock collar and forced to eat your own cum. I thought maybe it would be a dumb anime take on the subject given the visuals (maybe on the level of a bad 50 Shades and Shonen Jump mashup), but nope, it immediately takes a hard turn into really dark territory. Not for me.

Last edited:

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
slave/resist/masculinity/love. Masculinity. Right. At the end, after playing through all the sub content there will still be ppl left to choose masculinity option.
Idk why these games dangle MaleDom routes which gets about 10% content or less.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

leafkfy

May 22, 2020
Kinetic Novel, I don't really like this tag, is not really a game if you just need to watch or make decisions who change almost nothing, since I'm alredy here I'll complain on something I see too often in the comments: If a game has female domination tag, and no male domination tag, also the game seems pretty much oriented to femdom contents only, why complain about not being able to enslave them? Is just not your type of game.

Isvrat

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Kinetic Novel, I don't really like this tag, is not really a game if you just need to watch or make decisions who change almost nothing
My bad, this tag was wrong. There are choices (and later will be 8-9 endings that depend on choices and points) in the game, but you can't affect anything your Mistress wishes, at least in the beginning of the game.

If a game has female domination tag, and no male domination tag, also the game seems pretty much oriented to femdom contents only, why complain about not being able to enslave them?
You're my hero

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Kinetic Novel, I don't really like this tag, is not really a game if you just need to watch or make decisions who change almost nothing, since I'm alredy here I'll complain on something I see too often in the comments: If a game has female domination tag, and no male domination tag, also the game seems pretty much oriented to femdom contents only, why complain about not being able to enslave them? Is just not your type of game.
Yeah you're right, with the 'resist' and 'masculinity' points I had thought the dev might be angling towards a possible domination reversal route but now having played it that doesn't seem likely. Good luck to the dev though

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Probably gonna need the Netorare tag, since the sister will probably be raped and used as well... (if not already) and MC can't do shit.

edit: checked, it indeed is, although no hardcore NTR atm, just sex-toy based NTR. (she got raped with a dildo and MC is shown pictures while she jacks him off to it). That is after she forces her to fuck MC.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda
4.00 star(s) 28 Votes