Ren'Py Killigan's Treasure [v0.46a] [Eddio]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
1588952357344.png

Overview:
Set in the land of Canavar, you play as a bull-like barbarian named Killigan Stoneworth, determined to follow an enchanted treasure map throughout the world. He meets several companions along the way that join him in his quest for unimaginable riches, and who can become more than companions, if you wish.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-27
Release Date: 2023-12-21
Developer: Eddio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.46a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Icekingchernobog thanks for the links

1fM1PO.jpeg 3Cdhnw.jpeg 4BLWBR.jpeg rZXcIY.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Killigan's Treasure [v.0.5.1] [Eddio](331 MB)
83 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Can't believe I see an update. Tho this one's a bit lacking in fapping stuff, the story is really good!

Kodi

Jun 30, 2017
Why so many gay games are furry?
Gays don't like human dicks?
(is a serious question and sorry if i offend someone with my joke)
There aren't many gay games in general but furry erotic art is just so common online that we're bound to see more furry stuff I guess.

MarleyMarley

Jan 31, 2020
Why so many gay games are furry?
Gays don't like human dicks?
(is a serious question and sorry if i offend someone with my joke)
Mostly because turning something furry detaches it from being human. And being gay is still widely discouraged by a majority of society. So, the best way to not offend the heteronormative society is to turn gay shit into furry shit because we all know anthropomorphic animals aren't real no matter how many levels of yourself you believe to be a wolf.

zdaver

Apr 8, 2020
Thanks for the upload! This is probably one of the more promising H-games in development at the moment, especially in comparison to other furry related games. I am a bit concerned that the game might be a bit too ambitious for its own good with the RPG mechanics though, especially with the relatively slow content releases. Hopefully it doesn't become another Blackgate.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Hey y'all!

As I said in the previous announcement, this build contains Aris Day 4 as well as some Quality of Life changes that should make progressing through content much breezier. These changes include:

• Skipping/Rollback (except during certain scenes and combat)
  • Named save pages and labelled save files
  • Graphic changes to some UI elements for better visibility
The skip and rollback buttons can be found by hovering over the top corners of the textbox, rollback on the left and skipping on the right.

This should make catching up on Android a loooot faster. I'm still looking into finding out why starting over from scratch happens, but solutions have been unreliable so far. I'll let y'all know if I discover any breakthroughs regarding this issue.

For the next build (v.0.7), the forumula's gonna change up a bit. If you're a fan of exploration and want to look around Aris more, stay tuned for it!

In the meantime, hope y'all enjoy this build!

Media Fire 1 hour (n) (n)

Last edited:

zdaver

Apr 8, 2020
can someone help me, I'm kind of stuck at night when see map? I can't move from the map.
It seems there was a bug in recent versions that caused the game to prevent progression from the map. The developer has already released a hotfix for both the public and patreon versions, but this thread hasn't been updated with it yet.
The developer has given a workaround:

For now, the workaround (only works on PC/Mac) is to rollback to before the map comes up, open up the console with "CTRL + O" and input "_dismiss_pause = True", then exit out of the console by inputting "exit"

Reactions: rafa12

Huskander

Jun 2, 2020
It seems there was a bug in recent versions that caused the game to prevent progression from the map. The developer has already released a hotfix for both the public and patreon versions, but this thread hasn't been updated with it yet.
The developer has given a workaround:

For now, the workaround (only works on PC/Mac) is to rollback to before the map comes up, open up the console with "CTRL + O" and input "_dismiss_pause = True", then exit out of the console by inputting "exit"
I try combination but console won't open. If someone get that problem use Shift + O. That's will open console

mtzpyyrakid

Apr 25, 2020
I mean in my experience homophobia isnt that common, but i know that theres a lot of people who've dealt with homophobia or whatever. I just thought people thought furries with big dicks were cuter, and that its normal.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes