Ren'Py Killigan's Treasure [v0.51] [Eddio]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

RobMat

Oct 23, 2018

Hey y'all!
This update kicks off the start of Day 8, one of the last days we'll be spending in Spiceport. There's quite a few variations of events for today too, good luck finding them all! Next month's update will definitely be normal compared to this one!
Hope y'all enjoy!
v.0.49 Links
PC BUILD
MAC BUILD
ANDROID BUILD
Just so you know, version 0.49 was already posted here. The most recent one is 0.49.2

Reactions: konstantin2547
Aug 2, 2019

Hey y'all!
Managed to get part 1 of the next story content done and polished, part 2 is still in progress and coming ASAP (had to take off a little time from getting sick earlier this month)!
Hope y'all enjoy!
v.0.50 Links

Aug 2, 2019
anyone has the new update

New

Show less

Hey y'all!
Uhh... yeah, that took longer than a few days. Sorry for the wait, there were a LOT of technical aspects that needed to be adjusted and weaker segments to be strengthened. It turned into a pretty beefy update that I'm decently happy with, so I hope y'all will still enjoy it!
This month's update...I'll do my best to have done by the end of the month (but it's not looking likely). It's actually a part 3 to cap everything off, because part 2 was SO much already...! I'm very excited for what it'll cover though, and will have it ready for y'all as soon as I can!
In other news, while that's churning...

KT now has it's first official merch, thanks to Pawprint Press!

The Migratory Series is Pawprint Press's newest line of merch and Killigan's Treasure was asked to be a part of it, with its iconic Crystal Plains! You can get it as either a shirt you can wear (that comes in two colors), or as an art print, if you'd rather have it worn by your abode!

Working with them on this has been an awesome opportunity, and I'm so pumped to finally be able to show it to y'all! The design itself was done by , who absolutely knocked it out of the park with not just this design but ALL 4 others in the series! I was able to contribute the blurb of text at the bottom, giving a lil' bit more flavor to a region we spent a good amount of time travelling through...!
They put in an INCREDIBLE amount of work to make this series happen, and every aspect of it turned out gorgeous! Very glad to have been able to take part in this unique series of stealth-FVN merch, and very excited for what's next! Maybe there's even other KT merch on the horizon...
That's all for this month! See y'all again soon!
v.0.51 Links

i might get that shirt, it slaps.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KilligansTreasure-0.51
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes