Oct 16, 2017
Just played through the entire game, pretty short read, even for my standards, which require visual novels to be very short - compared to that of what other people like, where the reading would take 10+ hours or more.

I can't say that I saw any "Transformation" happening during the VN, at the very least not that was made very clear.
The best that I can think of that might have gotten the "Transformation" genre would be the summoned girl, Lee, who is summoned all dusty, caked, and dirty gray, only to be bathed and washed by the maid, after which Lee is spotlessly clean and wearing a maid outfit.
But that wouldn't warrant a "Transformation" genre tag.
There is another thing I could think of, that from the Bonus chapter, where the Patriarch ends up swapping bodies with another person.
But, again, that wouldn't warrant a "Transformation genre tag, more likely that of a "Body Swap" genre tag, or other similar.

Also to point out, in the Genre list of the OP, "Fantasy" is posted twice, while there's missing a "Female-Protagonist" tag due to the Bonus Chapter having a Female Protagonist.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Just played through the entire game, pretty short read, even for my standards, which require visual novels to be very short - compared to that of what other people like, where the reading would take 10+ hours or more.

I can't say that I saw any "Transformation" happening during the VN, at the very least not that was made very clear.
The best that I can think of that might have gotten the "Transformation" genre would be the summoned girl, Lee, who is summoned all dusty, caked, and dirty gray, only to be bathed and washed by the maid, after which Lee is spotlessly clean and wearing a maid outfit.
But that wouldn't warrant a "Transformation" genre tag.
There is another thing I could think of, that from the Bonus chapter, where the Patriarch ends up swapping bodies with another person.
But, again, that wouldn't warrant a "Transformation genre tag, more likely that of a "Body Swap" genre tag, or other similar.

Also to point out, in the Genre list of the OP, "Fantasy" is posted twice, while there's missing a "Female-Protagonist" tag due to the Bonus Chapter having a Female Protagonist.
Thanks for informing. I have updated the genre and tags. About the transformation tag, I remember there was a girl(maid) who transformed into a demon(monster) if I am not mistaken.

Oct 16, 2017
But for this case, I don't think there is anything sexual being eaten by the monster since vore is a sexual tag.
Or is there? :unsure:
Honestly? I've never been much of a Vore fan myself, so I wouldn't really know xD But I thought for sure I had once heard one Vore loving person mention that there were two types of Vore, one where the person dies, the other where the person lives.
Exactly how the person dies in that Vore loving person's view, I don't know :p

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
Where I can download first version of Kilmonger (2014)? AFAIK there were lots of scenes that were censored and removed to comply with steam rules..

Reactions: Nomec104

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
It is totally censored in that the artwork itself uses cloth to cover breasts and pussy, there is zero adult content in the artwork. Very few sex scenes and most of those only in dialogue briefly. Story not bad but nothing special with all but one end been bad and even the true end is pretty ordinary.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Yes, my quoted message exactly xD
Lee = Annie/Lilith = Annie and Lilith in the same body of Annie's.
Lee ends up transforming and does what she does.
I thought you meant the maid that was his GF and hosted Lilith in bonus rather than daughter that taken over by Lilith in main story...ooops

Reactions: Astra Starwalker

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Started playing this game, expected a character like Alucard from Hellsing, but no, turns out our MC is a teenager living in the body of a 100 years old body

Why you ask?
"I can't stop looking at her chest, I just realized she's now a woman"
"I got a huge boner from just getting one of my finger licked"

That's only 10 mins after starting the game...

The game was properly set up but that moment ruined everything, should I expect more nonsense or should I expect my MC to stop acting like a 13 years old discovering how it feels to chew 5 gums ?

drogarmythos

Aug 2, 2018
now this is a good game.

i've only read the dialogue boxes and watched the scenes all the way up to the first choice, but i am already astounded by it. the story is fascinating, i love how its inspired by the christian texts, but have a unique fantasy to them, along with stunning images with Chthonian likenesses.

all in all, i think this might be my favorite game on this site, just for the story and art alone.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes