nicci7127

Apr 25, 2019
Honestly? I've never been much of a Vore fan myself, so I wouldn't really know xD But I thought for sure I had once heard one Vore loving person mention that there were two types of Vore, one where the person dies, the other where the person lives.
Exactly how the person dies in that Vore loving person's view, I don't know :p
There are several types of vore in the fetish itself, but these types are by and large divided into three main sub-fetishes, of which I'll be extremely brief in outlining here. First, there is what they call soft vore, which is subdivided into endosomatophilia (being kept alive and whole in some form inside of another creatures body), also called non-fatal vore, and vore that leads to the prey's demise in some form, usually in the form of digestion of the prey, and is considered fatal vore. Both of these vore types are considered Soft Vore since the prey is generally alive and mostly well upon consumption. The third type of broad categories of vore is what they call Hard Vore, known to most non-fetish people generally speaking as cannibalism, and as can be extrapolated from the category type, focuses around the gory bits of devouring a person bit by bit, sometimes with cooking and sometimes raw, and in nearly all cases is fatal. Without going into more detail there are exceptions and several different kinks within these sub-fetishes of vore, but as my purpose is only to inform in the broadest of terms, those will have to be researched by others interested in the subject, as such research would most definitely waste too much space and time.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
now this is a good game.

i've only read the dialogue boxes and watched the scenes all the way up to the first choice, but i am already astounded by it. the story is fascinating, i love how its inspired by the christian texts, but have a unique fantasy to them, along with stunning images with Chthonian likenesses.

all in all, i think this might be my favorite game on this site, just for the story and art alone.
I really liked that aspect as well. This story handles the religious themes really well.
The music and the overall atmosphere are amazing, too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

does the mc gets transformed to female ?
In a word, no.

Once you've gotten all endings in the main story, a bonus chapter becomes available that features Jenny as the protagonist. Hence the female protagonist tag.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
A "censure" is a strong disapproval of something or someone.
To "censor" is to control or block something from being seen or heard.
I'm sure the dev meant "censor" and not "censure", and I know the game is completed...still...constructive criticism, in case the de reads this and plans any other games. lol

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes