VN Ren'Py Kim [v2.0] [Dattebayo The Game]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
well the dad was part of OJ's legal team at one point so...
It just kills me that today's celebrities can't do shit, but try to insert themselves anywhere possible.
Singing, acting, doing sports. And all that on shit-ass level.
Reminds me of Paris Hilton and her massive acting and DJing talents.
Do we count generating hype as legit talent? Dunno.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
It just kills me that today's celebrities can't do shit, but try to insert themselves anywhere possible.
Singing, acting, doing sports. And all that on shit-ass level.
Reminds me of Paris Hilton and her massive acting and DJing talents.
Do we count generating hype as legit talent? Dunno.
By "we" if you mean society as a whole idk I can't speak to that and I don't want to get political so I'll just say that I don't care for the Kardashians at all myself. They seem fake as hell and plastic surgery barbie dolls are a huge turn off for me personally but to each their own. Also, don't bother with a reply as I'm going to ignore the thread entirely.

Reactions: gremmie

berserkuh

Mar 1, 2018
Still kills me to this day that people care that much about family, the only "talent" of which is putting their life on display an get hooked up with famous dudes.
Whatever dudes they’re hooking up with are less famous than each of them were 10 years ago, let alone now.
Their total networths are probably close to Trump level now. Still some distance from Elon/Bezos but getting there rapidly.
Whatever you want to say about them (and how they built their business) they still made a shitload of money, probably more than any of them can spend in their lifetime.
But I would definitely agree with eating them too if we ever eat the rich.

• Angry
Reactions: RellikMD

funnyman133

Mar 16, 2018
Umm, anyone else noticing the extra arm she's grown in the last image?

Like, I'm a fan of AI art and think it looks good but damn do some people need to realize its not just a replacement for putting any effort in. Its a great starting point but you really have to curate the images that come out cause some stuff is just terrible, and even then you still need to put some photoshop work in touching up the good images to really get the most out of it.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Whatever dudes they’re hooking up with are less famous than each of them were 10 years ago, let alone now.
Their total networths are probably close to Trump level now. Still some distance from Elon/Bezos but getting there rapidly.
Whatever you want to say about them (and how they built their business) they still made a shitload of money, probably more than any of them can spend in their lifetime.
But I would definitely agree with eating them too if we ever eat the rich.
Kanye West was famous before whole shtick. Travis Barker probably too)

That's my actual point, man.
They're getting rich and stuff - good on them, do what's good for you. But literally caring about "oh, girl x separated with dude y, what happens next omg omg" instead of doing something else...Dunno, jerking off to pixels seems more fun to me.
Anyway, this convo goes waaay off topic.

As for game, not interested in AI art, cuz it's cringeworthy in 8 cases out of 10.

TAPTOPA

Apr 22, 2020
Great job, albeit for such a short time per game period. Keep up the good work on the game. Great presentation. Beautiful. If everything is described in the schematic as you described it, everything is wonderful, keep up the good work

• Angry
Reactions: Ozzice13
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes