Nov 19, 2022
First off I want to say that I think this is a great game for people with kinks like harassment, blackmail, forced, etc.

As someone who shares this kinks, I did enjoy the game, but I personally find it a turn off that the women subjected to harassment in this game and the previous game from the creator are too kind and just very nice and naive. This is 100% a personal opinion, and maybe 99% of the people who played the game disagree, but I would have liked to see a girl more superficial, a real "bitch", who would mistreat people or whatever, getting treated this way. I think it's a moral compass kind of thing or maybe this game is not for me, but I just cant enjoy get hard with these kinks when the girls life is super depressing..

Again, this is a personal opinion and a personal suggestion, which I think makes it for people with these kinks to enjoy, but at the same time some people may just prefer this more innocent personality for the women in these games. However, since the creator is so active in this forum, I did feel like it was worth mentioning.

Lastly, I say again that this is one of the best games for people with these kinks if what I mentioned is not a turn off for you. The graphics, writting and story are top tier and this is one of the only creators that constantly drops updates with actual content.

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
First off I want to say that I think this is a great game for people with kinks like harassment, blackmail, forced, etc.

As someone who shares this kinks, I did enjoy the game, but I personally find it a turn off that the women subjected to harassment in this game and the previous game from the creator are too kind and just very nice and naive. This is 100% a personal opinion, and maybe 99% of the people who played the game disagree, but I would have liked to see a girl more superficial, a real "bitch", who would mistreat people or whatever, getting treated this way. I think it's a moral compass kind of thing or maybe this game is not for me, but I just cant enjoy get hard with these kinks when the girls life is super depressing..

Again, this is a personal opinion and a personal suggestion, which I think makes it for people with these kinks to enjoy, but at the same time some people may just prefer this more innocent personality for the women in these games. However, since the creator is so active in this forum, I did feel like it was worth mentioning.

Lastly, I say again that this is one of the best games for people with these kinks if what I mentioned is not a turn off for you. The graphics, writting and story are top tier and this is one of the only creators that constantly drops updates with actual content.
I really appreciate everything you said. This is what a review is supposed to be about. It may not be your kink or someone might not like kinetic novels, or all the old men, or the woman being nice and naive, or whatever it is...but a review is not supposed to be comparing it to your likes. It's supposed to be reviewing the material presented for what it is, and I thank you for that.

And I will respond to your thoughts. I get what you're saying and I can see how it could seem depressing. I know that you know it's fake and fantasy, but it also makes me feel that I am doing good when people actually care and feel bad for the created character. I will say that I like the girl being nice and caring and naive because that lets me like the girl. If she was a bitch and mistreated people, I would dislike her and say she deserves what she gets. I wouldn't care about her and could not get hard when she was being used. I understand that some people like that style more, however, I do not. Hope that helps you understand my ways a little better.

Thanks again for your comments and review.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Kimberly's Life version 0.8 is now available to all.

- PC

- Mac

Change log

- 152 renders.

- Scene in the trailer.

- Event at the hospital.

- Another trailer scene.

- Kimberly and Norman's date and event.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. As always, thanks for your support and may the Schwartz be with you!

~SB1

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018

Kimberly's Life version 0.8 is now available to all.

Mega - PC

Mega - Mac

Change log

- 152 renders.

- Scene in the trailer.

- Event at the hospital.

- Another trailer scene.

- Kimberly and Norman's date and event.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. As always, thanks for your support and may the Schwartz be with you!

~SB1
This is great news!! Any chance for an Android link for the latest version? Thanks!!

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Yeah, I am wondering if I should just do the next update in basically a new game, like "chapter 2" or something so it's not so big. But it would eliminate previous saves because it would start at the next update.
The game's size is certainly growing exponentially, it went from 3.23 to 3.73 GB over one update.

Although I don't use compressed versions myself, I certainly see the appeal for it, since the game stays the exact same with some minimal loss of image fidelity and you can start playing it almost instantly as well.

Harem hotel is a whopping 11.69 GB download, and no one seems to mind because of the game's quality it provides. Though I don't know how it all works with DAZ renders, but is it possible you can compress the images a bit yourself?

Honestly, as long as Sonsofliberty can provide a compressed version, you don't need to make any changes. I don't really mind the size at all... I doubt most people with a good internet connection do.

Splitting the game into chapters should be the last resort imo:HideThePain:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Kimberly's Life [v0.8] [SpaceBall1] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.7 -> v0.8 [519 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Yeah, I am wondering if I should just do the next update in basically a new game, like "chapter 2" or something so it's not so big. But it would eliminate previous saves because it would start at the next update.
I've seen a few games split into chapters/episodes and I think it generally works well so long as it is made clear if someone must download and play the earlier chapters or if it's all contained in the latest update. There are a couple of ways I've seen other games do chapters/episodes:

The RenPy way is to save the data at the end and use it in the other game using .

The other way is to ask a quick questionnaire at the start of the next chapter to set all the variables.

I think it's best to do both: try to load the saved data and if it doesn't exist ask the player questions to set the variables.

Good game, great game! Keep up the good work!

GeorgeGold

Feb 27, 2018
For me personally it would be hotter if the girls start to slowly enjoy it, even if its unrealistic and stuff. It feels like they just get blackmailed and blackmailed and blackmailed... and not corrupted along the way. If thats part of the kink no judgement, but is it planned?

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes