• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
for me, the game failed in the gameplay (apart from that move of censorship), it just needs a bunch of hints to understand where you need to go, what to do in general. The game seems to be artificially filled, for such a game you need fast travel option.

Reactions: TheRapist_00

jegg890

Nov 18, 2017
View attachment 2889512 I think the author should focus more on animations, I would like to have 2 options for poses with the boss or kobolds.
why dont you go ahead and animate it yourself, id rather have more variety in animations than having the same one in different poses, the animations already take like 4 months each, we'd still be in the pre alpha if the animator made multiple animations for a single enemy

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
why dont you go ahead and animate it yourself, id rather have more variety in animations than having the same one in different poses, the animations already take like 4 months each, we'd still be in the pre alpha if the animator made multiple animations for a single enemy
first of all dude you exaggerated this kind of animation can take 1 month unless of course you put it off then yes it can take a year. Second, it is diversity. thirdly, it can be done as an addition, later.

jegg890

Nov 18, 2017
first of all dude you exaggerated this kind of animation can take 1 month unless of course you put it off then yes it can take a year. Second, it is diversity. thirdly, it can be done as an addition, later.
i aggree that the animation can be done in little time, but this artist man, dont forget he took like 2 months to do animations for basic movement stuff that still looks pretty stiff too

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
i aggree that the animation can be done in little time, but this artist man, dont forget he took like 2 months to do animations for basic movement stuff that still looks pretty stiff too
you're wrong, the animation looks pretty smooth to itself (of course, if you don't masturbate at the speed of light and switch scenes every millisecond). I do not rule out that Cookie has a bunch of art blanks for scenes, movements.

Zeorentine

Oct 31, 2018
for me, the game failed in the gameplay (apart from that move of censorship), it just needs a bunch of hints to understand where you need to go, what to do in general. The game seems to be artificially filled, for such a game you need fast travel option.
What move of censorship? :eek:

Nov 8, 2021
Ugh the game is not fun. Health and checkpoint system is too unforgiving. the fly enemies are plain mean to handle.
I just want to unlock animations and for that I need to complete a fucking temple and find these damn crystals in a perfect run?
Walked to a new scene and immediately a kobold shot into my face. Next, several kobolds toss gas shit from above outside the viewport. And I overlooked numerous enemies due to them beeing green, as the fucking rest of the scene. Fuck off!
Skipped this shit via Cheat Engine and skipped the last 8 crystals.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes