4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
When we rebuild the world I will also update the way save files work (since they will need to be wiped at that point anyway, and I can add some optimizations to them)... Around that time I thought about making it a little bit harder to unlock stuff via INIs. But clever cookies will figure it out evetually anyway. ^w~ To be honest, I kind of like that people go into the data and mess with stuff. I used to use Hextools to mess with games a lot as well. You can learn a lot that way. :geek:

salomee

May 26, 2017
When we rebuild the world I will also update the way save files work (since they will need to be wiped at that point anyway, and I can add some optimizations to them)... Around that time I thought about making it a little bit harder to unlock stuff via INIs. But clever cookies will figure it out evetually anyway. ^w~ To be honest, I kind of like that people go into the data and mess with stuff. I used to use Hextools to mess with games a lot as well. You can learn a lot that way. :geek:
I absolutely love this project, the art and tone are just fantastic, but having a minor disability means the platforming is nearly impossible for me. Even navigating the friendly village is a bit of a struggle, but I do try playing it properly every time I come back to this game, it's worth it! However, tinkering with the save data or memory state is for me how I'm able to fully "play" and see the full game. Right now all that is super open and it's totally understandable if you choose to obfuscate it more in later development but I'd be thrilled to bits if you kept it at least somehow possible to get at it with a bit of effort.

A_inc

Oct 12, 2018
Alright, found him, a sculptor is in the bottom right of the kobold village, after talking to him you can go right and enter the dungeon with tigers

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
i agree. i actually kinda regret sharing a full save especially when the developers are clearly making an effort to create a legit, high quality game, because i want people to actually play the game instead of just opening the gallery and playing with themselves instead. i personally would wanna make it at least a bit difficult for people to tinker with the gallery state to push them into playing the game and have a more rewarding experience.
I always have to start all over again my save is not saved, for some reason XD very severe pain (especially, underwater level)

Idaho Greg

Oct 18, 2020
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

I can't get past the first lizard guy!!!!

WHY DOES HE HAVE A GUN BEFORE I DO!!!???!??!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Great update. I forget, was it ever talk about as to whether the Kobold village is going to be the only village or not? Because I need wolf village in my life.

KingSP

May 19, 2018
I did everything people were saying and I still cant get the gallery to work I have been stuck in the water area for over an hour I just want to see the animations.

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

I can't get past the first lizard guy!!!!

WHY DOES HE HAVE A GUN BEFORE I DO!!!???!??!
you punch him, the gun is a peashooter that wastes health restores just to kill annoying flies. the main action in this game is dodging(rolling/jumping), sliding, and punching. also you gotta spam keys to get out of a stun/grab.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Idaho Greg

fuckrequiredemails

Jul 11, 2020
Yeah i cant get past the press A if you are 18 screen, im guessing its cause i fucked with the key binding my first time playing, i deleted and redownloaded and it didnt work so im guessing the file for that is somewhere else on my computer but i dont know where.

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
I did everything people were saying and I still cant get the gallery to work I have been stuck in the water area for over an hour I just want to see the animations.
just go in there and unlock the characters
you can also reset the controls in there if they were changed I believe
1613366426622.png
1613366486306.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArabelCRK
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes