4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Noctis_

May 12, 2020
Where is the tiger??
Go to the Kobold village, go far left and talk to the masonry Kobold. He'll give you the task of collecting 6 ancient stone, which will give you access to the lift that goes down to the ancient ruins. There you will find plenty of the lovely Tigers! As well as being able to continue with the quests, of course.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Go to the Kobold village, go far left and talk to the masonry Kobold. He'll give you the task of collecting 6 ancient stone, which will give you access to the lift that goes down to the ancient ruins. There you will find plenty of the lovely Tigers! As well as being able to continue with the quests, of course.
thanks at least someone said that, i think this game needs pointers or something like fast moving (I don't hate the game, I just want to point out the cons even old games have pointers )

Last edited:

thomas10110

Aug 21, 2017
Cheat table for Kincaid (Christmas 2020 hotfix 1 version ( ), currently it's the latest version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From now on updates will be uploaded in this post and to CEShare
PS If you know how to find address of editable PC position in GMS games, feel free to PM me
PPS If instructions aren't clear, feel free to let me know via PM
It doesn't work

Reactions: dragonsix6969

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
thanks at least someone said that, i think this game needs pointers or something like fast moving (I don't hate the game, I just want to point out the cons even old games have pointers )
Well the game is still early in development, so features like Fast Travel have not been implemented yet. There is a pointer in the announcement post and also the start screen but people seem to just gloss over that. I added another pointer at the start room now, it is in the hotfix. ^^

Reactions: tanolino

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Well the game is still early in development, so features like Fast Travel have not been implemented yet. There is a pointer in the announcement post and also the start screen but people seem to just gloss over that. I added another pointer at the start room now, it is in the hotfix. ^^
I mean pointers (←, →, ↑,!, ↓.) in the game itself, for example as Future Fragments

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
I mean pointers (←, →, ↑,!, ↓.) in the game itself, for example as Future Fragments
Ah okay I understand what you mean now, but I'm not a fan of that for this particular game. It's an exploration game. Filling out the map and later on some kind of quest log will be the main things. Filling out the map will play a more important role down the line too because it's one way to get money (she's an explorer and will be able to sell the maps she makes of uncharted worlds).

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
Ah okay I understand what you mean now, but I'm not a fan of that for this particular game. It's an exploration game. Filling out the map and later on some kind of quest log will be the main things. Filling out the map will play a more important role down the line too because it's one way to get money (she's an explorer and will be able to sell the maps she makes of uncharted worlds).
Ah yes, good old Castlevania style! Always fill all the pixel on the map is 1 of my satisfaction.

CydoniaAstronaut

Oct 8, 2018
Cheat table for Kincaid (Christmas 2020 hotfix 1 version ( ), currently it's the latest version)

From now on updates will be uploaded in this post and to CEShare
PS If you know how to find address of editable PC position in GMS games, feel free to PM me
PPS If instructions aren't clear, feel free to let me know via PM
its not working for me :c

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes