4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Hey is sex scenen with this two is avaiable? Or no? If no so i wait for this, if yes where i can find them have sex? View attachment 1096610
It's not implemented yet. I took a break from making kobold stuff but I will revisit them after I made the remaining things needed for the first planet! ^^ (As well as other side quests and NPC lewds)

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Oh dear! I was so busy, I forgot to keep you guys updated. Sorry for that.

Back from March 24th:

Weekly Roundup - Week 11 - Don't get lost in the dark scary forest!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider if you enjoy the game!

"Kincaid - The Board Game" orderable, when? :D

Last edited:

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
Cookiedraggy seems like delayed respawn is broken once again, or maybe I'm mistaken... At least I think I saw enemies respawning almost immediately in the jungle

Last edited:

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
I updated the table, but currently made it available only on CEShare. Will update it here only after version in OP gets updated to avoid confusion

PS I definitely saw the results of refactoring as a lot of value keys got reordered, updating the table took quite a while compared to previous times

Reactions: Stuffie

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
Do you remember which ones? Some do respawn immediately, like the flying insects.
These guys seem to respawn immediately after leaving through left exit, leaving through right exits works normally

UPD: Actually, leaving through right exit also produces weird results: if you knock out just the bottom one top one will also disappear... and for some reason after that leaving through left exit doesn't respawn them immediately after thato_O
Screenshot (100).png

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Huh I can't seem to reproduce this bug at all. I started a fresh save, walked there, downed both of them and tried all exits and returned immediately. Not sure what's going on!

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Also thread needs updating, who do we poke?
If someone shares a link with a new version of the game, you can report that post with the reason "Game update". That way the moderators will be notified and can update the OP. If you have a link to a newer version yourself you can do the same but with the OP of the thread and supply the link in the "More information" text area. That's if you don't want to publicly share the link.

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes