4.60 star(s) 26 Votes
May 23, 2018
If someone shares a link with a new version of the game, you can report that post with the reason "Game update". That way the moderators will be notified and can update the OP. If you have a link to a newer version yourself you can do the same but with the OP of the thread and supply the link in the "More information" text area. That's if you don't want to publicly share the link.
Ahhh right, many thanks for the tip!

May 23, 2018
No, it is still up and working. I can get the file.
I still can't, even with removing adblockers and refreshing cookies and the like :( Thanks for regulary sharing these though anyway! Anyone else having this problem? Any tips how to fix?

But yeah I reported it too after 156 told me how, strange cos they're usually really fast...

Reactions: PeanutBoy305

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I still can't, even with removing adblockers and refreshing cookies and the like :( Thanks for regulary sharing these though anyway! Anyone else having this problem? Any tips how to fix?

But yeah I reported it too after 156 told me how, strange cos they're usually really fast...
Probably because some countries like Germany or somewhere else blocked the site

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Stuffie the link you posted is 403
, hope that works for you. :3

EDIT: A moderator replied to my PM request for an OP-update and pointed out that there are a lot of "update reports" in the queue right now. Since it is the Easter weekend, staff might not be available and able to process everything.

Hopefully, that means the OP will be updated during next week. ^^ Please do not report my post with the latest build for now.

Last edited:

Treaddd

Apr 2, 2021
First time I'm seeing this.. No rape tag?
The protagonist ends up on the receiving end of sex as a result of defeat in battle, but at no point in the animations or dialogue does she seem opposed to the result. In fact, in the scenes accompanied by text, her attitude is very positive and she even takes time to snuggle with certain "attackers" after they finish.

Anyway, this update is pretty disappointing, progress seems to be painfully slow as always.

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
Could someone tell me how to get the 2 scene i missed?
the first missing one is from getting knocked out with more than one kobold enemy nearby, and the second one is named Naughty Villagers. so im assuming its in the village somewhere

60+

Feb 27, 2021
Could someone tell me how to get the 2 scene i missed?
The second one is threesome. When one lizard is fucking MC, the second is jerking off. If you press "punch" the second lizard starts fuck MC' face.
Next scenes is about naughty village. I've got this open after I met the queen of lizards

Last edited:

Reiya

Sep 7, 2020
The second one is threesome. When one lizard if fucking MC, the second is jerking off. If you press "punch" the second lizard starts fuck MC' face.
Next scenes is about naughty village. I've got this open after I met the queen of lizards
Thank, but how meet the queen, i did all the quest i found in the village (the 6 stones and the lost lizards) I also saw scientist in the village who spoke about the ruin but the ruins stop at the second boss's room.
there is also the slime which clogs the pipes but there is nothing I can do.

Last edited:

60+

Feb 27, 2021
Thank, but how meet the queen, i did all the quest i found in the village (the 6 stones and the lost lizards) I also saw scientist in the village who spoke about the ruin but the ruins stop at the second boss's room.
there is also the slime which clogs the pipes but there is nothing I can do.
I could be wrong, cause I skipped dialogs. But try this:

First of all check if you can use this elevator (it's at the top of the village and leads to the queen)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you can't:
1. Go here and save a guy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Go back to the village - there should be scene with spy.
3. After that check the elevator again.

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes