4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
She's supposed to be a wolf, though I can see how you could make that mistake.
Yeah auburn isn't a pelt colour most people would intuitively first associate with wolves. The lack of the distinctive white vulpine tail-tip aside, though, she's explicitly described as a wolf-girl in the OP...

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
and... ¿this game don't have some yuri scenes?,i really want to see some female/female action with our character,¿there some notice about adding a female enemy?.

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
You should try reading the updates posted in this thread.
Speaking of!

Weekly Roundup - Week 16 - How many licks *does* it take?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider if you enjoy the game!

Glad to hear your move is progressing without issue. Lots of love to your parents as well, helping you get some calm and quiet sleep in the meantime. :)

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
You should try reading the updates posted in this thread. The enemy they're working on now is female.

¿what update said about that?,i see the changelog in the first page but there is nothing said about some yuri scenes,it's said some scene with these tigers and the male lizard teacher when we have complete the mission to rescue someone of them but... ¿what is the update you said about of the female enemy?,the enemies looks like males,these lizards,the wolf boss,these tigers and something like that,¿are you sure?.

• Angry
Reactions: RNDM and KiWolfGirl

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
¿what update said about that?,i see the changelog in the first page but there is nothing said about some yuri scenes,it's said some scene with these tigers and the male lizard teacher when we have complete the mission to rescue someone of them but... ¿what is the update you said about of the female enemy?,the enemies looks like males,these lizards,the wolf boss,these tigers and something like that,¿are you sure?.
The changelog in the OP is only updated alongside a new demo release. It shows the new features and bugfixes within that new release.

What 156 meant was to search the thread for the update posts that just keep people up-to-date what is being worked on - like the one I posted just before your reply. :)
Since I have been posting the general progress updates for a long time, you could use the search function to find all posts in this thread made by me. This should give you a nice list of update posts from the past.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
it's not looks female that enemy,probably it's looks feminine but with the censor i think these things have penis and doing some 69 things but that's don't looks like some yuri animations,probably these enemies have small breasts and they have feminine voice when they being hurt but... i think these are not female enemies to be a yuri scene.

doom1445

May 8, 2019
sooo not sure if anyone else has asked this, but how do you edit script in cheat engine? trying to make the instant submit cheat mapped to a key

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes