4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

CallMeLyla

Jun 23, 2022
So. Downloaded 2024.03 version and have so much questions. One of them is what means screenshot in white kobold quest? How to even make screenshot for activating teleporter for color kobolds?
I have pretty much the same question, nothing I tried worked
Like actually taking a screenshot doesn't work, none of the inputs work and I even checked the input settings to see if something new got added but also no

Reactions: fuckmyass1111

NoMeKop

Sep 20, 2020
Ok. So I got 7 of 8 colored kobolds.

I know where the 8th is. But how to get him? Any ideas anyone?

Kobold8noget.png

emilyerom

Sep 28, 2020
I've encountered a bug when starting a new game, the quest-giving Kobolds in the village act as if you've already completed their quests upon your first visit to the village.
Eg: collecting the materials for the craftsman and fixing the water supply.

I've tried wiping all save data and deleted the %appdata% files but this hasn't fixed the issue.

Am I just an idiot and the quests got disabled or is this a genuine bug?

NoMeKop

Sep 20, 2020
I've encountered a bug when starting a new game, the quest-giving Kobolds in the village act as if you've already completed their quests upon your first visit to the village.
Eg: collecting the materials for the craftsman and fixing the water supply.

I've tried wiping all save data and deleted the %appdata% files but this hasn't fixed the issue.

Am I just an idiot and the quests got disabled or is this a genuine bug?
Looks like the quests are gone for now, because map got a huge overhaul. Maybe they will return in the later versions, who knows.

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Infinite dying on reload bug not fixed
died right as a got the victory for the flag and now die on reload.
playing on 2024.03 Hotfix 1
did you die in the fight for raising the flapper station flag? If yes, thanks for reporting in, we have tracked that bug and it will be fixed!
If you died somewhere else and got that bug, can you describe where and how?

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes