4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

asdanl

Aug 18, 2021
Can you describe where and how this error appeared? What did you do right when it happened and where on the map were you approximately? ^^ More info will help us to hunt down the bug faster.
i cant open the game, i was download save file its doesnt work and i deleted i reupload new version i cant play

Archange1

Aug 15, 2017
Well, game still doesnt respond to any of my "clicks", asking to press "A". On other PC game works fine, but i'd like to play on my main PC
Fun fact - Glitchcaid works fine for me

Archange1

Aug 15, 2017
Well, game still doesnt respond to any of my "clicks", asking to press "A". On other PC game works fine, but i'd like to play on my main PC
I'm struggling, game trying to run some device as "main controller"?
Just beacuse on notebook game asking for press "Enter" instead of "A" button, is it possible somehow change input device before runnin the game?

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
We push changes only with new builds or hotfixes, please tell me if things are still the same when you play the next build! ^^ Unfortunately this error is hard for us to track because we can't reproduce it yet.

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Something I never got to work was the blaster, is there a thing I need to complete to use it?
We have changed the progression of the skills when we did the big world rebuilding from test area to actual game progression. You do not have a blaster right now, you will pick it up in an upcoming area! ^w^

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes