4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Hello everyone!
Can someone help me with this part?
View attachment 509371
Note: this is after defeating the black wolf boss (ver. 2019-11)

If anyone's having trouble with this particular part, backtrack as much as possible. RETURN to previous areas, and keep an eye out for parts you weren't able to reach before due to a missing double jump ability.

If all goes well, you should reach the projectile upgrade on what looks like an mirror image L

When you get the projectile upgrade, use your "q" key to shoot. You should've been able to encounter two crystals by now. Find the areas they're in, and shoot them. Follow the new paths they present to you. Eventually, you'll find a new upgrade waiting atop a floating platform.

Use the wall jumping upgrade in the 3rd image.

When you reach the top with your wall jumping gear, go left (as indicated by the green arrow). The path on the right seems to be a dead-end. Even if you stun the pink blob, and use it as a jumping pad, you still wouldn't be able to reach the hole above in the pic entitled "deadend."

The path on the left, on the other hand, features a 3rd crystal and a new insect enemy. Losing to these flying critters won't trigger any CGs though.

Shoot the crystal, ride the platforms, and then shoot the insects with your gun (they die in one hit). Upon proceeding to the demo end area, you're greeted with the endscreen. No rewards here, but at least you know how to reach the boss when a new update comes around. Simply press R if you wish to leave.

Bjorn0411

Oct 12, 2018
Hello, found a bug!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After beating the wolf boss and getting the jump boost, during the course to teach you the double jump, I stood half off of the ledge, when the platform came by, I go "grabbed" by the platform, it moved me down, inside the ledge I was standing on, it then didnt move me up, and I got completely stuck, once I crouched, I wouldnt uncrouch, then I slid and wouldnt unslide.
be careful with the moving platforms! you cant get out, and theres no "unstuck" button in the menu.

Reactions: Gabaw

Redhawk

Aug 13, 2017
Ehm, is it just me or does every link lead to another game called the mist of our hearts ?

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes