VN Ren'Py Kindread Vol 1: The Redburns production thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Well, well!
Hopefully we'll also get the option to scold her for being such a "perv". ;)

But... if her "urges" are that desperate, she definitely shouldn't strain her sore hand - I'd be more than willing to lend her one...

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
The apocalypse makes you resourceful... among other things.
Desperate? Horny? Incestuous? ;)
Looking forward to your next release Ink, stop teasing us with buckets. Although that's a good idea, might save us all in tissues. How to explain to the wife though about the cream when there is no cow.
*I got it...the lotion bottle was leaking. Ya...she might buy that....nah, I forget shes got the nose of a bloodhound and that is a scent she is all too familiar with....well mine at least, although she could be more familiar with it though if you ask me.

Reactions: inkalicious

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Desperate? Horny? Incestuous? ;)
Looking forward to your next release Ink, stop teasing us with buckets. Although that's a good idea, might save us all in tissues. How to explain to the wife though about the cream when there is no cow.
*I got it...the lotion bottle was leaking. Ya...she might buy that....nah, I forget shes got the nose of a bloodhound and that is a scent she is all too familiar with....well mine at least, although she could be more familiar with it though if you ask me.
Apologies for the teasing. I'll end your suffering soon(ish).

Man, there's always an 'ish'.

Reactions: acewinz

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Chapter 2 is now available for you fine people. Check the OP for links.

If you follow my patron account, you'll know what's coming next...
I've run into some fairly substantial problems with work, or rather the lack of it. This isn't a sob story, but on a practical level I need to re-direct my spare-time and effort to chasing down work.
I'm hoping things will be sorted soon and I'll get Chapter 3 to you as soon as I'm able.

In the meantime I hope you enjoy this update (God, no details please).

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Great chapter and i really enjoyed the adventure of the two siblings and how she softened up to him and how nice and cheerful she really is. I like how it was written.
I also like how different the ending compilation of events is based on your releationship there were different CGs. I made a playthrough were im nice to her and one where im an ass and there were differences in dialogues, scenes and the ending compilation. Thats really great. Now im really curious what happens after the last scene in my different playthroughts ^^
Now how to survive the wait until chapter 3....?

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Great chapter and i really enjoyed the adventure of the two siblings and how she softened up to him and how nice and cheerful she really is. I like how it was written.
I also like how different the ending compilation of events is based on your releationship there were different CGs. I made a playthrough were im nice to her and one where im an ass and there were differences in dialogues, scenes and the ending compilation. Thats really great. Now im really curious what happens after the last scene in my different playthroughts ^^
Now how to survive the wait until chapter 3....?
Thanks Rick, you'll have further choices to make to define your relationships. Even how the girls view and treat each other.

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
OMG where at these woman's
They're coming!
... I mean, they'll arrive soon.

Olivia will appear in a later chapter (probably Chapter 5 at the earliest) and Marie will appear in the next chapter (Chapter 3).

Just to clarify, the story is written, but chapter lengths are decided by how much i can get done and a good place for a cliff hanger.

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
That game have actualy three thing I love:Zombies, Apocalypse and hot Women :giggle: Fuck that's good, that tension with Mom's scene that's really something(y)
Cheers Nuke, hopefully it's keeping a good balance of crumbling resistance while not being too unbearable for those that don't like to see their hero getting a tongue-lashing (not in a good way).

Reactions: Abîme

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Cheers Nuke, hopefully it's keeping a good balance of crumbling resistance while not being too unbearable for those that don't like to see their hero getting a tongue-lashing (not in a good way).
The balance is well done, and the dynamic in the different relatioship too, not easy to manage to make a handjob scene so hot and keeping the tension of an hidden relation, a really good job. And Mom chara design and mind are truly amazing:)

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Hi All. I've decided to pause this thread and move news, etc. into the main game thread.

I'm doing this as there's a good level of interesting discussion and questions happening there, as there is here. So it doesn't make sense to run two similar threads.
You can find the game thread here: https://f95zone.to/threads/kindread-the-redburns-ch-2-inkalicious.16075/

I'll still watch this thread and reply to any thoughts, questions or points.
And if things don't work out over there, I'll resurrect this thread.

Reactions: Nordec
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes