Ren'Py Abandoned King [Intro] [DeVilBro]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
Someone tried to bite the shit outta your teacher. Undeads?! Red Alert all over the continent and you are trapped in your school with two of your classmates and four teachers. You got bitten but a man saved your ass. And what he said is the most valuable thing. Become strong and dominate the world of undead or be a wimp and keep surviving through your sorry life... the choice is yours...if you wanna be a KING.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-07
Release Date: 2020-09-07
Developer: DeVilBro
Censored: No
Version: Intro
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Must read "Developer Notes"

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -

4.png 30.png 23.png 25.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Add 2 more file hosts for both Mac and Windows and it will be moved.
Albeit with some modifications.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
New links

Windows: -
Mac: -

Virus checked, can't edit the thread myself

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
To be honest she looks more INTOXICATED than an ogre.

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
"W", "A", "S", "D" "esc" icons are used to navigate through the map.
Why?

This is RenPy; it ought to be possible to use mouse clicks.

Unless you mean RPGM walking around from place to place for hours at a time to get somewhere where there's about seventeen seconds of plot, and then you have to crawl all the way back to the other side of the map.

In which case, why didn't you just make the game in Urpgum?

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well, its one of thoose games, where the f do i go.
WASD dont work for me, using the ingame system instead, one key opens a menu, another key takes a screenshot.
would say some models are good and others could do a little polish, wish you the best with this game.

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Why?

This is RenPy; it ought to be possible to use mouse clicks.

Unless you mean RPGM walking around from place to place for hours at a time to get somewhere where there's about seventeen seconds of plot, and then you have to crawl all the way back to the other side of the map.

In which case, why didn't you just make the game in Urpgum?
I think I gotta modify the notice up there. Sorry if I am not clear.
There is a button on the top right corner called "Navigation".
Click it and you will get the overlay of "W, A, S, D, esc" on the screen.You gotta click them to get going.
Don't use the keyboard key.

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
well, its one of thoose games, where the f do i go.
WASD dont work for me, using the ingame system instead, one key opens a menu, another key takes a screenshot.
would say some models are good and others could do a little polish, wish you the best with this game.
I will add the help option in the upcoming updates but for now, at the end of an event there will be a black screen with text in it which will tell you where you should go. Click the "Navigate" button on the top right corner to see how it works.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I think I gotta modify the notice up there. Sorry if I am not clear.
There is a button on the top right corner called "Navigation".
Click it and you will get the overlay of "W, A, S, D, esc" on the screen.You gotta click them to get going.
Don't use the keyboard key.
Kewl. Thanks for the clarification.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Working on two projects on the same time isn't a good choice in my opinion. You should finish Crimson roses 2 then work on this. But it's your choice.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Between the pictures and the overview, I have no idea what this game is supposed to be about. Like are we or are we not undead? If you're undead, what are you in danger of dying from? Why is this random dude telling you to rule the world, and not trying to do that himself? What do you mean the choice is yours "if you wanna be KING", do we even get an actual say in that? What's with the fantasy creatures?

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
new record for deleting a game..WTF..really?..wasd? noob.
It's my first time making a sandbox. And I tried to add a different type of navigation. But maybe it became a bit too complicated for players. An intro update is not actually enough content. I wanted to see peoples opinion on the plot starting and the sandbox system. Too bad you didn't like it but thats what's the reason for this update. If players prefer more straight forward navigation then the I will change it all in the story update.
Don't know about others but I didn't born as pro.So noob is fine.
I learned a lot and I will keep peoples choices in mind while working on future updates.
Thanks for playing.

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Working on two projects on the same time isn't a good choice in my opinion. You should finish Crimson roses 2 then work on this. But it's your choice.
I will try to be consistent with both games. There maybe some effect but I do it because I want to. So I will work hard to continue both works.

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Between the pictures and the overview, I have no idea what this game is supposed to be about. Like are we or are we not undead? If you're undead, what are you in danger of dying from? Why is this random dude telling you to rule the world, and not trying to do that himself? What do you mean the choice is yours "if you wanna be KING", do we even get an actual say in that? What's with the fantasy creatures?
MC is not an undead thats obvious. There are two planned route for this game. One will lead to the king path and another will be the opposite. But both will be a good ending with completely different endings and outcomes. It will depend on the choices you make during the play.

D

Deleted member 2631054

Like the premise but the navigation system is maddening! I don't think a help screen will fix it, just have the nav icon then choose floor one or two then select a room to jump to. If I'm gonna play DOOM, at least give me a BFG and let me loose...

• Haha
Reactions: ktoutlaw80

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Quick question we aren't playing as the guy we see in the preview pics and main game pic are we?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I know this has already been said, but I don't like using the WASD keys to move around the game. It feels weird and awkward in my opinion. I know you said this is your first time doing a sandbox game. I think it would be better if you made the locations easier to get to without the need for the keys, kind of like how the Corrupted Kingdom has the location when you're in the manor or something similar. If you don't like how that looks, maybe add a map app to the phone. When a player wants to change locations, they can use the map and click on the location they want to travel to.

Other than navigating, I don't really have any problems with the game. I like the concept of the game, it reminds me of a combination of the anime, Highschool of the Dead, and the game, Tales of Unity. Since you said, there are plans for two routes in the game, the King path (whatever that means) and the opposite. I'm curious to know where the story will go. I guess another thing I should mention is the animations feel clunky (if that makes sense, if not I'm sorry). An example is when the MC uses the cop car to jump over the school's wall. Good luck with the game, I'll continue playing the game.

Last edited: