VN Others Completed King Of Phoenix [King Key Games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Leixein

May 21, 2018
you can try this, just make a backup i guess? just extract it inside the "lib" folder and overwrite it. Not sure if steam_api.lib is needed to be deleted as i deleted it on mine.
for some reason i cant seem to download the file fix... can u put it in the OP? or mega link probably? so weird...

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
you can try this, just make a backup i guess? just extract it inside the "lib" folder and overwrite it. Not sure if steam_api.lib is needed to be deleted as i deleted it on mine.
just wanna comment and say this did the trick. thank you for the help.

also, after playing a bit of the game....my god it kinda drags. I like the actual attempt at making a story, but i feel like the MC explains his situation way too much to everyone and in detail. first girl was understandable, its the first time for us and she needs to know. after that, no one really needs to know or even care.

pretty much after the MC went to sleep after talking (at length) with the second girl, i snoozed out.
pressing the skip button also skips text you've never read. can't seem to find an option to stop that.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote