Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I'm guessing there isn't really a way to go outside the cave yet, right? Or am I just missing something?

Thadius

Mar 21, 2020
Double tap "alt" by default
If you haven't already put this in I would suggest adding this to the controls explanation when booting the game along with the rotate camera mechanism. Also still not sure what J,K,L,O does so I'm assuming the values don't actually do anything yet.

Thadius

Mar 21, 2020
If you haven't already put this in I would suggest adding this to the controls explanation when booting the game along with the rotate camera mechanism. Also still not sure what J,K,L,O does so I'm assuming the values don't actually do anything yet.
The more i think about it the more I would suggest making scene viewer controls its own page, I just figured out A/D turns the skill check tick blue for a second so timing it perfectly grants bonus points for leveling the different positions. (not sure how to better explain srry)

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
noted. hm second read it reads as the 1.3 edition or is that the build2 ya speak of. when i open the OP mega link
Build 2.
There are 3 stand-alone prototypes. 1,2,3. So, you need build 2, which demonstrates the battle system and gameplay (probably).

Mar 21, 2020
Well I might as well break the silence and when I ask this I'm not rushing or anything but does anyone know the update for this is coming no rush or anything just wondering because this is a amazing game with promise.

Reactions: papillonwing

daniel_horns

Aug 26, 2018
Speaking of that other game, does anyone have info on that one or is there likewise zero things Thigh has let slip about it?
Well maybe he doesn't want his "h game dev" and "normal game dev" alter egos crossing themselves, a reasonable decision for a very reasonable person, I mean, he is one of the only devs I know to have finished a game without a lot of problem, especially being a solo dev, look at the poor devils on SA and pray for them cus they are getting milked out of their money lmao. Although Im kinda curious I personally will just gonna let my man cook and when another build of KH is ready I'll be here too.
I trust this dev.

Reactions: randoml45 and imogg
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes