Kingdom of Deception [fan art, ai models, waiting for updates, future plans, healthcare]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
Definetly not:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw: Question to all SD-"Promt Heroes". If you look at then last Image: With both Kira and Sabia in the picture I get a mix between both styles. How do I define a prompt so that I can describe both seperately?
You should use extensions like this:
Or this: https://f95zone.to/threads/kingdom-...-future-plans-healthcare.211283/post-14012626

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
Thank you for explaining how to use AI. I sat at the computer all night and was happy like a little boy.
I hope you enjoy my pathetic attempts...
I always use tag "pointy ears" in negative prompt to avoid elf ears for Sabia. Plus this doesn't affect Neve or Ylva ears.
Also i add "mole" in negative, because AI likes to add more than 1 moles)

Here is my current default negative prompt for KOD:

Adding tags like: missing leg, extra limb, e.t.c. works for some images, but also fails another images, so i found that this tags useless in default variant. They really usefull when you try to fix specific image (when image seed is constant).

Last edited:
Reactions: flax2541

flax2541

Jun 2, 2017
I always use tag "pointy ears" in negative prompt to avoid elf ears for Sabia. Plus this doesn't affect Neve or Ylva ears.
Also i add "mole" in negative, because AI likes to add more than 1 moles)

Here is my current default negative prompt for KOD:

Adding tags like: missing leg, extra limb, e.t.c. works for some images, but also fails another images, so i found that this tags useless in default variant. They really usefull when you try to fix specific image (when image seed is constant).
I will try to do a better job, thank you <3

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote