Mod Ren'Py Kingdom of Deception JDMOD [0.14.0] [JohnDupont]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Took some time but I was able to make the mod work.
I'd the same 'B8vehlis' missing from art pack 8, so I DL 'Kingdom_of_Deception-Bonus_Scenes-pc[PACK-9]' from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/kingdom-of-deception-v0-10-7-hreinn-games.2733/post-3768964
Did the unren thing and copy scenes(folder) to JDMOD\scenes(overwrite) and it work... I'm guessing I now have image/scenes not showing up in the mod. But whatever it work in v0.10.7 of the game.

May 4, 2017
How do I install these fanfic scenes. I followed the instructions left in the readme but the scenes do not appear in the gallery. Do they only appear when actually playing or is there another way of installing them?

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
How do I install these fanfic scenes. I followed the instructions left in the readme but the scenes do not appear in the gallery. Do they only appear when actually playing or is there another way of installing them?
I think they appear when playing. Go in the tent(your resting place) click on 'Fanfic Menu'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CavemanJohnson

Jan 19, 2018
Literally followed it to the letter, still doesn't work the way its supposed to for manual or the installer. The only thing that works is the Lock/unlock system. I used unren to extract the scenes files but they don't do anything. I've tried this 5 different times, following the steps, fresh install and everything, and it refuses to work. I then tried the installer. Once again followed to the letter and it even said "JDmod successfully installed", opened it up and it says it wasn't done right. Like seriously come on, I'm sorry but I'm not at all understanding what I'm doing wrong.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I get python.exe not found
Python.exe should be included with the game, it has nothing to do with the JDMOD. Try a clean install.

Literally followed it to the letter, still doesn't work the way its supposed to for manual or the installer. The only thing that works is the Lock/unlock system. I used unren to extract the scenes files but they don't do anything. I've tried this 5 different times, following the steps, fresh install and everything, and it refuses to work. I then tried the installer. Once again followed to the letter and it even said "JDmod successfully installed", opened it up and it says it wasn't done right. Like seriously come on, I'm sorry but I'm not at all understanding what I'm doing wrong.
I'm guessing you found this screen:
1596289922921.png

It means the bonus images aren't where they should be, which is in Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\game\JDMOD\scenes. You should check this folder.

I just did a clean install, followed my own instructions and the JDMOD is working as intended. Here are the different steps I followed, it might help you figure out what might have gone wrong.

Using random.guy's installer is the easier method so it's the one I always use. What it does is:
  1. Copy the modified version of UnRen to the bonus pack folder ;
  2. Use it to extract the bonus images ;
  3. Move the extracted images and the JDMOD to the game folder.

Any update for pack 9?
If I'm not mistaken, bonus pack 9 doesn't include any additional bonus scene. Therefore, the JDMOD didn't need to be updated. I'll modify the original post to reflect that.

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
There's a bonus scene where Sabia is wearing a barsling instead of a barmaid outfit during the groping. How can I replace the barmaid outfit with this one ? 1598867669743.png

Jul 26, 2017
Hi John,

I can't seem to enable the console? I've just redownloaded the game and your mod from the most recent links on your respective patreons and re-installed the mod. I just can't seem to activate the console. I've been using Ctrl + O and the only message I get is the skipping message in the top left corner when I hit Ctrl. Any ideas?

I used randomguy's installer as well.

Edit: Sorry, I'm an idiot and didn't search the thread first: Shift + O worked. Just a head's up, the OP still says Ctrl + O.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnDupont

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hi John,

I can't seem to enable the console? I've just redownloaded the game and your mod from the most recent links on your respective patreons and re-installed the mod. I just can't seem to activate the console. I've been using Ctrl + O and the only message I get is the skipping message in the top left corner when I hit Ctrl. Any ideas?

I used randomguy's installer as well.

Edit: Sorry, I'm an idiot and didn't search the thread first: Shift + O worked. Just a head's up, the OP still says Ctrl + O.
Sorry, my bad.

Reactions: 561397

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
When I tried in the previous version, I couldn't for the love of me get the last two scenes. But it seems to work this time.

Reactions: JohnDupont
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote