Oct 8, 2018
I can share it but could you or somebody share a save file , sub, prior to this update?
1 is Sub to Tekrok.
6 is just console edited sub to Tekrok playthrough with dom stat set to 100+ to check out some other scenes.
75 some abandoned restart playthrough I think.

saves.zip is from game folder.
KoD-1453134816.zip is from the users renpy folder.
One of them should work.

Reactions: Parthornax

hotguy11

Mar 17, 2022
1 is Sub to Tekrok.
6 is just console edited sub to Tekrok playthrough with dom stat set to 100+ to check out some other scenes.
75 some abandoned restart playthrough I think.

saves.zip is from game folder.
KoD-1453134816.zip is from the users renpy folder.
One of them should work.
Thank you!
As promised (unlike them):

Patron release of 0.13.0 Ylva Quest
Hey guys!

So as we said in the previous post we have decided to start releasing each quest individually as we finish it, and we have finished a few already. In order not to drag out completed content until everything is done, for the future.
We feel this would be for the best as our quests have become very large as years passed by, some of them bigger than previous solo updates so we would just switch to releasing stuff one by one as its completed and not delaying them anymore for one release. This would help show progress we have made, plus not make such big gabs between content release.

First we are releasing the Ylva quest, it will be released as we usually do, first to the 15$ + patrons, in 3 days to the 5$ and then the public after as usual.

They Ylva quest itself has 25 631 words in total, it has 11 465 in scenes writing alone, and it has 17 scenes for the 3 possible routes. The routes are sub,dom and ally to the shaman.

In a few days we will release the Vehlis quest which comes after and is close to the same size and after that, a quest that happens in the human lands which has the biggest and new modular CG, we made for all future tavern content. There are also a few repeatable quest chains we have completed.

Here are your download links for the Ylva quest, the next quests will be released in the upcoming days as we test this new method of doing things.

PC VERSION:

MAC VERSION:

.KoD13.0 Patch 1:
Replace this file inside the game subdirectory
- Fixed a wrong condition for Ylva´s quest trigger which was blocking the quest from appearing in certain cases.

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
The next quest will be released sooner, in 10 months, and will contain up to 20,000 characters (not words). Sabia is about to retire.
Technically the game has number of bad endings , just accept one of it is the official ending and move on .

oshkoshdorosh

Mar 31, 2020
any word on how to actually start this quest?
You have to have finished all previous content to start the new shaman stuff. I had an issue with one save where i had completed the content of all previous quests, but hadn't talked to one of the quest givers for the resolution/turn-in dialogue. Also, make sure you've got the patch installed that was included in the post, as it fixed an issue with the shaman quest not triggering in certain instances!

hotguy11

Mar 17, 2022
I paid money up to 0.73 and feel cheated. Then the ending from the cut prologue will suit.

does your mom jerk you off?
[/QUOTEI
I paid money up to 0.73 and feel cheated. Then the ending from the cut prologue will suit.

does your mom jerk you off?
What? I shared the game and you are insulting me with what? I asked how can I proceed to the new content. Now I can see that some you dont even deserve the new one.

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
I'm not a huge fan of the ornshaker route they've been going down, I liked Tekrok a lot more for the sub path. Still, I liked the new scenes and it seemed like the modular cg are being put to better use here.

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

heehatatt

Jun 2, 2017
It's pretty amazing that they took 9 months to release this. New quest has 4-5 scenes using already existing repeatable scene art, a groping scene(also already existing) and then, finally, the new cg that was posted here several times. Considering how this was supposed to be out early June I think all of the previous patreon posts about the update being almost done were complete fabrications. If the writing and the art was already done ages ago why did it take this long from the start of June when this quest was supposed to be released? I'm not familiar with renpy coding but does it actually take 3 weeks to add in 5 scenes?

kobak

Sep 24, 2019
What? I shared the game and you are insulting me with what? I asked how can I proceed to the new content. Now I can see that some you dont even deserve the new one.
Thanks for the game HERO, but you yourself deserved the insult. I will not change the opinion that they are milking patrons and will continue to milk them. You will see for yourself, after 3 months they will promise a bonus, after 6 they will start talking about an imminent update again. Was this update released in March or June? Check the release date. make mistakes and be late. Now it's just a lie. And don't take any criticism of their actions personally
Перевести

DM933940

Aug 10, 2017
For every new scene I'm getting message like this even after installing the patch (old scenes work fine). Anybody have the same problem?

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes