KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
I'we done 3 traininig attemps with different settings and 10,15,17 epochs, and other differences. I need time to test them, but i already upload one (best one, as i think for now) on civitai.

Also i kind of failed again, with Kira's description. After all training i just realised that forget to describe her eyes color. In all models her eyes described as green, but they not green, i even don't know how this color named). So suggestions are welcome.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zerodelgato

Feb 26, 2018
I'we done 3 traininig attemps with different settings and 10,15,17 epochs, and other differences. I need time to test them, but i already upload one (best one, as i think for now) on civitai.

Also i kind of failed again, with Kira's description. After all training i just realised that forget to describe her eyes color. In all models her eyes described as green, but they not green, i even don't know how this color named). So suggestions are welcome.

Very cool, soon as I get my freebie buzz tomorrow I'll see what I can prompt up

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
You should install a Stable Diffusion webUI like automatic1111, or better, Forge webUI, it seems overwhelming at first, but it's pretty easy to get in. Once you've got your workflow, everything roll.

Zerodelgato

Feb 26, 2018
You should install a Stable Diffusion webUI like automatic1111, or better, Forge webUI, it seems overwhelming at first, but it's pretty easy to get in. Once you've got your workflow, everything roll.
I have a garbage laptop and a phone, nowhere near the power to actually run the ai stuff unfortunately. This is just what I can fart out on civitai

• Sad
Reactions: Mamaragan

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
Sabia drums up business for her new career
If you get ugly face, then try to describe more closer look for scene.
Here some variants from one of your promps:

More pixels for face = better chances to get pretty face.
Also some poses works worse, then others, or not work at all.

You can find this images, promps and setting on site.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes