EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Well, the last time Nomo streamed was approximately 3 months ago. He streamed for two days but then suddenly stopped, (ruined my sleep schedule waiting for him to go live, but he didn't... smh.)

Anyway, here's some info and samples I managed to siphon from Nomo's streams:

- The CG will be about the Tents
- It will focus on Sabia, (Tekrok) Veteran orcs and Bris
- New tent outfit
- It's not a bad-end or a continuation of the training arc of v0.14
- Double anal
- Sabia will guzzle cum from her Pig bowl
- Veteran orcs will break the bed on Sabia

Samples:

(snipped samples because jesus christ u posted like 2 pages full of them)

And that's it, it just baffles me why they choose to delay this, but continue with the bad-end quest.... smh again.
LETSGOOO more low-tier filler art :BootyTime:

TERES

Jun 1, 2019
Kingdom of Deception 0.14.2.2 release!

Hey everyone! Here's the continuation of Sabia's new side multi-part adventure. Sabia finds herself in a different camp with some different...

Sorry but weren't Veterans Orco and Bris supposed to come out? instead of a multi-part with a negative ending?

Last edited:
Reactions: gds21 and Enigmanic

TERES

Jun 1, 2019
The third update 0.14.3.2 will definitely be the third part of the brute end of the orc field I am convinced :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Kingdom of Deception 0.14.2.2 release!

Hey everyone! Here's the continuation of Sabia's new side multi-part adventure. Sabia finds herself in a different camp with some different...

Sorry but weren't Veterans Orco and Bris supposed to come out? instead of a multi-part with a negative ending?
How much content is there in new update?

seebapa

Dec 10, 2020
Hey everyone! Here's the continuation of Sabia's new side multi-part adventure.

Sabia finds herself in a different camp with some different orcs, and her position in Grok og Dar doesn't seem to apply much to her new situation.

This new part has 6 distinct scene, including some that reflects your choices since the beginning of this misadventure. The choices to make will continue to impact the conclusion for Sabia's misadventure, so be sure to choose wisely!

To access the new content, simply load a save that has been made before the message in-game that asked you to make a save before a certain point.

Hope you guys enjoy this, and are excited to see what happens with Sabia next!

As always, thanks everyone for your continued support and patience.

Disclaimer: this is filler content, and reuses assets.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
To access the new content, simply load a save that has been made before the message in-game that asked you to make a save before a certain point.
Is this before the feast? It's been too long, don't remember when this happens.

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017

Sabia finds herself in a different camp with some different orcs, and her position in Grok og Dar doesn't seem to apply much to her new situation.

This new part has 6 distinct scene, including some that reflects your choices since the beginning of this misadventure. The choices to make will continue to impact the conclusion for Sabia's misadventure, so be sure to choose wisely!

That sucks, I was hoping for some new content. Who knows if that day will come.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017

your joking! what about all the new arts nomo did show? the borken bed an stuffs?!!

Reactions: Enigmanic

scheriel

Dec 30, 2018
I think I found the problem regarding their update situation. Maybe you guys know about the one situation Pokimane had with one of her editors. Apparently he couldn't edit her videos, cuz he would always masturbate while watching her content. I feel like it might be the same problem for NDSferrari and Monnsine

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes