ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
yo, someone mention me when it's released, just so I know to come here right away, wanna get my hands on it as soon as it's out, been so excited to get some more Sabia, love Hreinn and their works.
Darn, I knew I forgot something. Well, If by some chance you haven't noticed yet that the update is out, here's your reminder. Sorry I'm late. :p

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
I'm with a few others I've seen on here. I've tried both methods to get the console to work but I keep getting errors that pop up before the main menu even gets shown. Has anyone found a work around for this yet or am I just missing something super obvious?

Reactions: Deathdawg

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
I'm with a few others I've seen on here. I've tried both methods to get the console to work but I keep getting errors that pop up before the main menu even gets shown. Has anyone found a work around for this yet or am I just missing something super obvious?
They changed something in the update and now main menu is broken if you enable dev console. Don't have time to test it, but I think it still works if you rollback and then press ignore. You can't use main menu this way, only play the intro and the game. Not sure if main menu works if you disable console again, if it does then this is a really a bootleg way of doing it with existing and opening involved. I think it's best to wait for those patches.

Shakira

Nov 16, 2017
Never x Maply scene would have been way hotter if we could see Neve's face. I feel like Nomo messed up the angle on that scene. Could have drawn Neve from the front angle on the other half side of screen. Still its nice to see some lesbian cunnilingus.

Reactions: Lynn

IxM

Oct 17, 2016
I need help opening the console
In the game folder there is a folder renpy and in that folder there is common.
In common folder find file 00console ( there are two, one with a lot of gibberish don't use that one)
open the file and find config.console = False
Change False to True save file. and open the game
Console should open with ¸ key.
Or with shift+O

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
In the game folder there is a folder renpy and in that folder there is common.
In common folder find file 00console ( there are two, one with a lot of gibberish don't use that one)
open the file and find config.console = False
Change False to True save file. and open the game
Console should open with ¸ key.
Or with shift+O

And if you just used a little bit of effort and searched this thread you would find some one all ready posted how to open it with and posted a link to another thread where they explain how to enable Developer Console
FYI the console command doesn't work on ver. 0.5, not only does it cause an error (but you can play through it though) doing the shift+O doesn't open the console but directs you to the save screen

IxM

Oct 17, 2016
FYI the console command doesn't work on ver. 0.5, not only does it cause an error (but you can play through it though) doing the shift+O doesn't open the console but directs you to the save screen
Yea, sorry my bad. posted before testing.

Tried out now. And see it does not work.

harasai

Apr 30, 2017
anyone know how to get the tekrok scene unlocked ? the menus.rpy thing didn't work for me i just have .rpyc files and changing the extension didn't work

Reactions: gimmethelink

Maleonado

Oct 15, 2016
Alright, I managed to make the console work. I'd upload the files, but I haven't posted three times yet. First, you're going to have to replace your 00console.rpy file, and maybe its .rypc file, in your renpy/common folder. I replaced them both anyways to make sure. If you keep them as it is, even if you managed to mkae it so you can call the console in game, you wouldn't see anything. Make sure you enter the new 00console.rpy file to ensure that config.console is True. Next, you're going to need to edit your 00keymap.rpy file. CTRL+F to find "console = _invoke_game_menu," you're going to want to replace that with "console = _console.enter,". After that, you can go into your 00start.rpy and directly delete lines 299 and 300. If you do so, you can access the main menu when the game starts up.
There you go. Shift + O should open the console, and you can use ESC to access the menu.

skot205

Mar 19, 2017
Alright, I managed to make the console work.
Seems someone else beat me to it by less than ten minutes. Oh well, here is the message I was writing.

To fix the console window not opening, open renpy/common/00keymap.rpy and find line 364:
console = _invoke_game_menu,
and change it to
console = _console.enter,

Then find renpy/common/00console.rpy and replace it with the console file from another ren'py game. It is possible to fix the existing one, but its quicker to just replace it. I used the file from superpowered and it seems to work fine.

There are multiple ways of fixing the error message on start up with console or dev mode enabled. One which doesn't include decompiling the game is to open renpy/common/00start.rpy and remove line 299 and 300.

if renpy.has_label("before_main_menu"):
call expression "before_main_menu"

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Never x Maply scene would have been way hotter if we could see Neve's face. I feel like Nomo messed up the angle on that scene. Could have drawn Neve from the front angle on the other half side of screen. Still its nice to see some lesbian cunnilingus.
I've got to sadly completely agree with you. They fucked up on that scene completely.

Also I got to say, that the update was a complete disappointment for the 4 months it took.

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes