Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
with the console issue worked out anyone know the stamina line?
I have tried
player_stamina=xxx
player.stamina=xxx
stamina=xxx

each with capitalization and without

Sevatar88

Oct 8, 2017
Am I the only one who feels like some of the Scenes in this update are just rushed and half done? A prime example would be the threesome Sabia has in the tent with the two Orcs. Wonderful scene and it made my dick diamonds, but it was criminally short. Would it have been so hard to switch the Orcs around for a second half after the first round and further emphasize Sabia's degredation? Or have a Dom version where she takes an energy potion and out-fucks them well into the next morning? Or improve sub aspect and make it repeatable? It just felt like it ended abruptly.

Over all I'm just very neutral about this update. The new combat sucks and the number of scenes after nearly half a year of waiting is lackluster to say the least, but I like the improvements to the UI and the raiding system might have promise.

Reactions: Jumbles
Jun 30, 2017
Here is the updated walkthrough for 0.5.0.

There might be some mistakes with the new content. I didn't test it as much as I usually do. As always, tell me if something doesn't work.
Also the previous content (Everything up to 0.4.2) should be inaccurate, I believe they made some changes but it wasn't my priority to locate them just yet.

I'll release a better version after Hreinn Games' hotfix.
I have been trying the Makhor Fight Peace option where you try not to hurt the Makhor and it just leads to me getting Game Over'd. Doesn't seem right.

Reactions: JohnDupont

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
What do I need to do with bonuses? If I extract them to game folder and replace files the size becomes less. Is it should be like that? Cause if I don't replace them, I get empty main menu. What the hell I need to do?

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
are any of the h-scenes repeatable after doing the ritual and no longer working in the tents?

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
What do I need to do with bonuses? If I extract them to game folder and replace files the size becomes less. Is it should be like that? Cause if I don't replace them, I get empty main menu. What the hell I need to do?
They are standalone, you don't merge them with anything, use .exe that is is the folder. First bonus pack is standalone game of one of the older versions, to get bonus scenes from it you will have to play past intro and then sleep in your tent. 2 and 3 just have scenes in them.

Reactions: ponyguy

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
As it's another update, I have returned with more random lore tidbits and my thoughts on the new systems/characters.
Lore - Kia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thoughts - New Combat System

Thoughts on the rest of the update

Subjective (sexual) opinions -

Sabia still can't hire Elmy as her own personal bedwarmer/stress reliever, and it still makes me sad that such a great character (Submissive female-preference bisexual cat-girl prostitute) continues to languish in a bar when she really belongs in Sabia's tent, on her knees or her back or as the small spoon for Sabia, as necessary.

Speaking of the bar, we still can't fuck Jadk, and that's just terrible. Just. Terrible.

Ylva needs the Kia dick. Really, I would settle for any kind of sex scene with Ylva, particularly one where both she and Sabia get the Kia dick together, preferably while they lie on top of each other. Maybe Sub Sabia could hold her legs open for Kia while Dom Sabia could pin her down. I'm just saying.

Sabia needs more of the Kia dick herself, and honestly the scene with her was too short and somewhat uninspired. For instance, there could've been an inner callback dialogue about how Sabia used to play with her carved wooden Mahkor when she was young and was always in awe of them, and how she feels about getting fucked by one now. Or she could've mentioned that to Kia while they were fucking and Kia could've reacted appropriately. Or there could've been more exploration of how good Sabia felt letting Kia's powerful female body control her own, and how safe she felt letting Kia do it (On the gentle version). Instead it's a fairly generic futa scene, and I feel like Sierra really could do better given her past work.

I don't have the scene context for Rokgrid or Tekrok, but they're done well enough. Interesting that Rokgrid is willing to let Sabia lead, and that the Tekrok scene even has a Dom version, considering that the people going for Tekrok in the first place sure as hell aren't playing the Dom route. More sexual content isn't bad though.

Anyway, that's my thoughts on 0.5.0. Overall - Underwhelming, but not disappointing. I'm glad they got all the technical stuff worked out (presumably). I'll reserve disappointment for the next update if it's appropriate.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
are any of the h-scenes repeatable after doing the ritual and no longer working in the tents?
There is one repeatable scene with the new update if you chose to side with Rokgrid. But yeah, I do wish that Sabia had the option of going back to the tents. They'd just have to make it fit thematically. She initially had the option of working in the tents because she was a slave and needed the money, but after the ritual she became part of the tribe and didn't need to anymore. So something like if you're going the Sub route with her, she can work the tents to boost her men's morale. Or if you're doing the Dom route, take a page out of Neve's book and just have casual sex with a few select orcs for the hell of it.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I really want to see the new content, but I am too lazy to replay the first part and actually remember the right way to do so to save Kulgan, do the best raid etc... Even using the console commands it's still a bit tiring.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
As it's another update, I have returned with more random lore tidbits and my thoughts on the new systems/characters.

Thoughts - New Combat System
I agree.

I also feel like we went from "Guard/Crit" to "Attack/Silver Slash". This update only changed the metagame, it didn't make combat more interesting. I'd like to see something more reactive : Interrupting Blow and Centering are good examples of what situational skills should be, except they're not efficient enough compared to the basic skills.

Subjective (sexual) opinions -

Sabia still can't hire Elmy as her own personal bedwarmer/stress reliever, and it still makes me sad that such a great character (Submissive female-preference bisexual cat-girl prostitute) continues to languish in a bar when she really belongs in Sabia's tent, on her knees or her back or as the small spoon for Sabia, as necessary.

Speaking of the bar, we still can't fuck Jadk, and that's just terrible. Just. Terrible.

Ylva needs the Kia dick. Really, I would settle for any kind of sex scene with Ylva, particularly one where both she and Sabia get the Kia dick together, preferably while they lie on top of each other. Maybe Sub Sabia could hold her legs open for Kia while Dom Sabia could pin her down. I'm just saying.

Sabia needs more of the Kia dick herself, and honestly the scene with her was too short and somewhat uninspired. For instance, there could've been an inner callback dialogue about how Sabia used to play with her carved wooden Mahkor when she was young and was always in awe of them, and how she feels about getting fucked by one now. Or she could've mentioned that to Kia while they were fucking and Kia could've reacted appropriately. Or there could've been more exploration of how good Sabia felt letting Kia's powerful female body control her own, and how safe she felt letting Kia do it (On the gentle version). Instead it's a fairly generic futa scene, and I feel like Sierra really could do better given her past work.

I don't have the scene context for Rokgrid or Tekrok, but they're done well enough. Interesting that Rokgrid is willing to let Sabia lead, and that the Tekrok scene even has a Dom version, considering that the people going for Tekrok in the first place sure as hell aren't playing the Dom route. More sexual content isn't bad though.

Anyway, that's my thoughts on 0.5.0. Overall - Underwhelming, but not disappointing. I'm glad they got all the technical stuff worked out (presumably). I'll reserve disappointment for the next update if it's appropriate.
I don't want to see Jadk fuck Sabia, except in one of the endings. The guy deserves his own : Jadk x Sabia Ending.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I really want to see the new content, but I am too lazy to replay the first part and actually remember the right way to do so to save Kulgan, do the best raid etc... Even using the console commands it's still a bit tiring.
Here this is the [Alliance with Tekrok + Errand for Dajrab + Recruited Catgirls + Barrin Dom Route + Tekrok's Feast + Makhor Fight Bone] SAVE I made for testing. You should have access to at least Tekrok's and Kia's new content.

The SAVE file goes in Users\...\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\KoD

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes